Channel Art

• Thread starter DeletedUser31931
  • Start date

DeletedUser31931

So I'm starting a youtube channel, but as many of you may know, I'm not the best of artists around. Therefore I must call on my fellow gamers to help me out. I'd like a channel art banner which would probably have to feature a dragon of some sort, along with an end of video screen for Guild Wars 2, which would need to have a main feature for me to attach the subscribe feature to, preferably the Guild Wars 2 logo, but I won't be that picky. Feel free to attach your name to either piece of work and I will give full credit to the artist who I choose.

Happy Drawing!

jarograv

I would be willing to help you out, I assume you are referring to the 2560x1443 image referenced here? Did you also need an avatar? Once we work that out I will throw something together and we can talk aboot an end of video screen :)

jarograv

[spoil]
y8vt.jpg

Image link [/spoil]
Doesn't have a dragon but I found a really neat picture from the guild wars site that I thought would look good for channel art. Let me know what you think and I can work out a video end screen. What size would you expect the end screen to be?

DeletedUser31931

It's great, that looks fantastic, if you get it cut down to size, I also would like my name in it, since it is my channel and all.... :D

As for the video end screen dimensions, I have no idea what the dimension specifics are, but for an example of a video end screen dimension, however for the layout go to a video by someone like JoshJepson and skip to the end and on the end screen, that's the type of layout I want, but themed on a Guild Wars 2 Style. I will be doing future projects and I may also want more artwork then, so you might be in luck my friend.

DeletedUser31931

Well I've uploaded it, changed the crop of the final image slightly and now I have to say it looks amazing. I will give full credit to you in my about section. Do you have a website you want me to link from my homepage?

jarograv

Nope, I just do this for fun, thinking aboot making a site though :) I will play around with the end of video screen and see what I can figure out :)

edit: I now have a deviantArt ^^

Last edited: