Changing clothes

DeletedUser1105

That shouldn't make a difference Talamare. It should work just the same on the lowest level job as it does on the higher ones.

DeletedUser3741

Sure it makes a different

Whats a 10% increase of 10$? 11$... 30%? 13$... 50%? 15$... You can consider that minor change to being luck factors

DeletedUser

Use jobs with higher percentage, that will give more noticeable results
I suggest using jobs with at LEAST 30%, but benchmarks should be made at 50%, 70% and 90%
I chose prospecting because it gave me the biggest difference between no clothes (21pts) and best clothes (68pts). My skill points are geared towards dueling, so for most of the harder jobs I only just have enough labor points to do them even with all the proper clothes on.

Maybe someone who has the ability to test on bigger jobs could give it a go...?

DeletedUser

This is a good question that remains unanswered. Simple example, you queue up two unique jobs, different enough that you really need to change an item or two before starting job two. You start out with the best outfit for job one, and then basically feel the need to be around to make the clothing change while walking to job two. This is not a situation of not having had enough work points to start either job with either ideal outfit. The question is not about being able to complete the jobs, but how to insure you reap the highest reward.

My experience from careful review of reports suggests the money and experience award for the job is being calculated and accumulated all while the job is being performed. It may be smooth, or it likely may be at the end of the 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hour intervals. However, advantageous changing midstream of performing the job does improve the results, and the sooner the change is made to the best attire the closer the total yield will be to ideal.

Of course just repeating the same job twice, then repeating another job twice after changing clothes relieves one of all this minutia...HAHAHA I don't pay for premium, but the problem is enunciated if you could queue up four jobs...At that point the motivation for the 4th occurrence of the same job would go down enough to really justify jumping on something else.

DeletedUser

It has been answered ... the clothes (LP) are calculated at the beginning when a job is queued , and the motivation multiplier is calclated after the job is finished :)

Nice Necro:razz:

DeletedUser

No probs it was way past my bedtime and just skimming posts to pass time before I set my last jobs, ....My fingers were active but brain wasnt :razz: