Feedback Changelog 2.219

Snr Sarg

Anyone know where we meant to go with Blue Silk Scarf and Grey Wide Brim Hat? I've checked the whole map and found nothing

foscock

So we're getting a fort update that nobody has really asked for, in a game that nobody really plays enough to care about. This is Inno at it's finest. And as much as i love Diggo, he hasn't done a fort battle for like 5 years.

Annie-Bell

As for ranks, so far .. what assume impact (am guessing as pretty new) ..

* captain, major general, general all move/shoot at same time - regardless if in digging town/fort owner town or associated alliance ...... this means that those ranked captain in outside alliances and non fort owner or digger towns shoot and move same which is good for worlds with many small alliances. Leadership then becomes deciding factor. Is it attempt to break away from traditional big alliance vs big alliance concept?

* rankers may (up to ranker) use sgt rank bit more frequently it is assumed to avoid bump bump - so far havent seen it change much in ranking.

* this one i may be out to lunch with but thought as am advent in colo (but just a small fry)... we kinda counted on generals who were tanks that took the first shots at advents and hoped for ghosties from the next round of damagers which this change may (or may not impact effectiveness, again leadership is deciding factor for first 3 rankings).

For advent, "Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round"

Am kinda interested to see how it goes

Annie-Bell

was just corrected ... alliance still has shooting and moving priority over non-alliance, it only changed the ranks, general + new rank + captain now have the same priority

Killer Bonnie

Can we please have a better break down of how the new ranking system is supposed to work? Soo alliance does not matter anymore? Or Fort owners or members? Or digging town? This means to separate some movement and try to have less bumping we have to use sergeant and lower ranks? What is the purpose of the new rank? Advantage of the new rank?

BigNoob

About shooting and moving order only the ranking priority changed now General, Major General and Captain have the same priority. To decide who shoots and moves first within the same rank priority alliance and leadership criteria still applies.

Colin Morrigen

Is it me or does the blue silk scarf and grey wide brim hat disappear sometime in the quest? While it shouldn't as now I can no longer complete the Big Surprise stage (that subquest still shows in my log, but no longer at the mine site). Not sure they make sense as an access requirement in that particular stage to begin with, as the disguise was to fool the suspicious people earlier.