Feedback Changelog 2.177

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Why should we change our phone settings for a simple setting in a game that the game should fix themselves?

Instead of the stupid double click why not make 1 single button that requires just 1 click? Even in normal dekstops the double click feature doesn't work properly you literally need to spam so it can work.
I'm not saying you should, or that it shouldn't be changed, just providing info for those who are unaware

Annie-Bell

hiya! not much to say about latest changelog, just posting re-occurring question about if anything will be done about non or low activity ff worlds?

Seeing people get restless and bored of game if those only worlds. About new achievements or yet another event world that difficult to even attempt crafting achivements or some of stuff so cant get to pumped if that is where energies or event worlds focus which doesnt appeal to entire player base.

heck will jot down idea of making npc crafting guy by angus again .. i still think thats wonderful idea in some of these smaller worlds :)

DeletedUser15368

hiya! not much to say about latest changelog, just posting re-occurring question about if anything will be done about non or low activity ff worlds?

Seeing people get restless and bored of game if those only worlds. About new achievements or yet another event world that difficult to even attempt crafting achivements or some of stuff so cant get to pumped if that is where energies or event worlds focus which doesnt appeal to entire player base.

heck will jot down idea of making npc crafting guy by angus again .. i still think thats wonderful idea in some of these smaller worlds :)

I guess we're still waiting for an answer, or it never got communicated to us.