Feedback Changelog 2.177

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
out of curiosity, why does PL get it one day before the rest?

DeletedUser15368

New Achievements
Always good content, although it's a shame they aren't retroactively applied

New town logs
Another great, small, change that's long overdue, it's just going to get lost in the sea of construction that inevitably happens during tombolas.

Language stuff
Very cool, I approve of the market merging and making things easier for non-English speakers to play here. I hope for further intra-server consolidation measures soon, like dead world migrations.

Bad Billy Jack

FYI folks. As has happened many times in the past, most of the new achievements will not show up until you craft something! Enjoy!

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Are these features the "somewhat large" ones that were talked about -> here <- ?

Alas, no.... sigh....

But I’m glad they (apparently) prioritized “send to all” (a pleasant surprise to me) over what that refers to (though it’s something I in particular am really looking forward to!). Hopefully it comes soon! (I have no insight as to what the holdup is or whether it has proven to be too error prone to ever be released, and wouldn’t expect an answer to those questions)

Clever Hans

Alas, no.... sigh....

But I’m glad they (apparently) prioritized “send to all” (a pleasant surprise to me) over what that refers to (though it’s something I in particular am really looking forward to!). Hopefully it comes soon! (I have no insight as to what the holdup is or whether it has proven to be too error prone to ever be released, and wouldn’t expect an answer to those questions)
Is it just me or that "Send to all" button is bugged? Takes several tries of double clicking to get the dialog box to show up and almost impossible on cell phones..

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Is it just me or that "Send to all" button is bugged? Takes several tries of double clicking to get the dialog box to show up and almost impossible on cell phones..

I wouldn’t call it “bugged” so much as a feature that relies to heavily on what “double click” means.
Specifically it appears to look for two consecutive clicks processed within a narrow range of separation (which is what “double click” literally means) but because of the infrastructure used the measured gap is not identical to the user gap so results in excessive false negatives.

Perhaps they can make the “gap” more forgiving (I’ll submit a request)

DeletedUser15368

Send to all
We have prepared a new main-event related feature. Since now, during main events, you will be able to send event currency to all of your friends in the same time. To send event currency, you have to double click at the currency icon on the friends' bar and then confirm the action.

This doesn't work on mobile btw. It just zooms.

Atnightshow

Send to all
We have prepared a new main-event related feature. Since now, during main events, you will be able to send event currency to all of your friends in the same time. To send event currency, you have to double click at the currency icon on the friends' bar and then confirm the action.

it does u just need to spam the egg :-))

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Send to all

It works great on iOS safari (better than on desktop even!)

DeletedUser15368

Okay then, this doesn't work on Android, who have around 70% of the mobile OS market.

You could just press the button once to get the dialogue box asking if you want to send all event currency, since it's actually barely functional with the double-click on desktop.

Ektoras BOTrini

you can change the Double-Tap Gesture behavior on android...
Why should we change our phone settings for a simple setting in a game that the game should fix themselves?

Instead of the stupid double click why not make 1 single button that requires just 1 click? Even in normal dekstops the double click feature doesn't work properly you literally need to spam so it can work.