Feedback Changelog 2.177

lulumcnoob

New Achievements
Always good content, although it's a shame they aren't retroactively applied

New town logs
Another great, small, change that's long overdue, it's just going to get lost in the sea of construction that inevitably happens during tombolas.

Language stuff
Very cool, I approve of the market merging and making things easier for non-English speakers to play here. I hope for further intra-server consolidation measures soon, like dead world migrations.

Bad Billy Jack

FYI folks. As has happened many times in the past, most of the new achievements will not show up until you craft something! Enjoy!

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Are these features the "somewhat large" ones that were talked about -> here <- ?

Alas, no.... sigh....

But I’m glad they (apparently) prioritized “send to all” (a pleasant surprise to me) over what that refers to (though it’s something I in particular am really looking forward to!). Hopefully it comes soon! (I have no insight as to what the holdup is or whether it has proven to be too error prone to ever be released, and wouldn’t expect an answer to those questions)

Clever Hans

Alas, no.... sigh....

But I’m glad they (apparently) prioritized “send to all” (a pleasant surprise to me) over what that refers to (though it’s something I in particular am really looking forward to!). Hopefully it comes soon! (I have no insight as to what the holdup is or whether it has proven to be too error prone to ever be released, and wouldn’t expect an answer to those questions)
Is it just me or that "Send to all" button is bugged? Takes several tries of double clicking to get the dialog box to show up and almost impossible on cell phones..

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Is it just me or that "Send to all" button is bugged? Takes several tries of double clicking to get the dialog box to show up and almost impossible on cell phones..

I wouldn’t call it “bugged” so much as a feature that relies to heavily on what “double click” means.
Specifically it appears to look for two consecutive clicks processed within a narrow range of separation (which is what “double click” literally means) but because of the infrastructure used the measured gap is not identical to the user gap so results in excessive false negatives.

Perhaps they can make the “gap” more forgiving (I’ll submit a request)