Change???

DeletedUser

Are you feeling any change in the world?

mmm well.. I have noticed that The Titans are trying to rise again. Time will say either they will be successful or not.....

Other than these SS and Titans news, do u have any other news?
:]

Care To Share

DeletedUser

Let's see you have 292 and we 210. Not total fair, but not bad :). To only problem is you have all high lvl'd players like i said and more ppl. So we won't take a fort easy like you always do. We need some luck ;)

DeletedUser

Well Im here already... gonna start kicking ass,
My list to kill so far :

1.Joxer
2.gaga

DeletedUser

Gaga, don't try to turn a challenge into something else.
Oh, I need a new nick, any suggestions? Some actress of course... Let's see... De Niro movies... Cape Fear for example... Juliette Lewis?

Macky, get serious, we're not talking about duels. :razz:

DeletedUser20647

Well Im here already... gonna start kicking ass,
My list to kill so far :

1.Joxer
2.gaga
OMG, I'm on 2!

Don't try to turn a challenge into something else.
Oh, I need a new nick, any suggestions? Some actress of course... Let's see... De Niro movies... Cape Fear for example... Juliette Lewis?
Michelle Obama

Macky, get serious, we're not talking about duels. :razz:

Don't be hating on Macky just because he's cooler than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Excuse me? Remove the falsified quote please or I'll have to report it. Sorry, but although I adore humor, I despise cheating of any kind.

DeletedUser

Dont be hatin on me man ;)

Anyway stop goin off topic

Ur not on w14 yet... you'll have to level up there fast or I will have to take u off my list :(

You to gaga, level up so I can kill yo

DeletedUser

Ok, you want to cheat, you want to lie, you want to falsify - I take that as an insult - reported.

DeletedUser

Oh nice one, congratz, If anything happens I will make sure to let ya know

Still not on the world, so why u lurking in the forum ?
And does my post say that u said it ? nope ;) says "Joxer" said it, last time I checked u were "JoxerTM" no?

DeletedUser

I believe we have nothing to talk about. Just as other illusionists, you made an entry on my forum ignorelist. Don't worry, you're in a good company there, check it up:

12668667.png

Next!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This tread was on change? I see gaga it has changed oh Lord what's next...