Celebrities out of touch.

Tucker Blue

The same opinion is rampant on the internet, i'm not the first to bring this up. What the hell is Gal Gadot doing? Someone's grandma is dead, they lost their job, their life is crumbling around them but HEY! Gal's got ya covered. She got some friends together to sing to you. That will make your completely devastated life okay won't it? Yeahhhhh come oooon.

What did they think they'd accomplish? Did they think they accomplished something worthy at all? How far gone are their egos?

i feel the same way about Band Aid 1984. Great! They raised $100 million dollars for Mengistu to buy craploads of Russian weapons after he duped them all into believing the famine. Awesome work guys! Also, just so you know, no. They don't know it's christmas time nor do they care about christian festivals.....at all.

Don't forget the logos with Madagascar missing. Ignorant much?

It's all just so bad. Contrived, ego-stroking nonsense. Imagine a world with no invites to the big Hollywood parties. Imagine no more gift baskets. Imagine no more freebies and perks everywhere you turn. Imagine a world where healers make more $$$ than professional liars. No, i didn't think you could Gal.

Last edited: