cattle ranch's and others

DeletedUser

how about adding cattle ranch's gold mines and farms to the towns as a way to add more to them. after all whats a town without a few of these . its a ghost town in the real west as these were needed to support a town. the three separate thing can go to improve the town and not a player. ie the gold mine would add money to the bank for town improvements and to also improve the ranch's farms and mines also.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like the idea of these building to being implemented in the game!

DeletedUser

but if these are to be implimented building will have to be done a bit quicker, a few more % for your money as there is more to build, i do like the idea of a gold mine adding to your treasury more money per hour every level its upgraded, i dont understand what you really think adding a cattle ranch and a farm would be for as you dont require them to survive so why build it?

DeletedUser

but if these are to be implimented building will have to be done a bit quicker, a few more % for your money as there is more to build, i do like the idea of a gold mine adding to your treasury more money per hour every level its upgraded, i dont understand what you really think adding a cattle ranch and a farm would be for as you dont require them to survive so why build it?

A cattle ranch may not be the best, but if a need for food is ever applied to the game cattle ranch and a farm would be good to get the town food.

DeletedUser

I give my vote to add this because down the road it would be cool to have this because thay had cattle ranchs and gold mines in the west thay helped make the towns in to a booming town and since this game is based on the west it would be alsome to have it.

DeletedUser

if you build a cattle ranch it kills the purpose to fish or be a cownboy jobs and addng a gold mine would be a good idea

DeletedUser

I hate to rain on anybody's parade, but most towns are not big enough to have a cattle ranch, farm or gold mine inside them. There are places to brand cattle, butcher pigs, sheep and cows (tending pigs, tending sheep and cowboy) look for gold, pick corn, wheat, berries, etc. They would be outside of town in the real world, and they are here.

DeletedUser

I hate to rain on anybody's parade, but most towns are not big enough to have a cattle ranch, farm or gold mine inside them. There are places to brand cattle, butcher pigs, sheep and cows (tending pigs, tending sheep and cowboy) look for gold, pick corn, wheat, berries, etc. They would be outside of town in the real world, and they are here.

You make a point that they would not be in the city, but I think city's located near a mountain could possible have mines to work in. What about adding mines for us to work in, but make it something you have to purchase or earn the right to have. I.E. a level requirement. You then also loose your mine in a duel or use it to bet and so forth. Property was one of the largest thing used as a be in a poker game.

DeletedUser

hmm.. the gold mine IN the town would be nice, and when its at least lvl 1, you could work in it for 1 or 2 hours and double the money gained for that amount of time.