Cash Transfer: Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Snr Sarg

Do you want me to exclude every scenario you can come up with from repercussions?

I thought i was pretty clear. You are allowed to give money to others. You can not demand money from others or force others to give you money. I believe you have enough common sense to place your actions to be in compliance of these two very simple rules.

Well that clears it up then!

Why does everything have to be so ambiguous when it comes to the rules, just lay it out for us black and white for pity's sake.

What I am reading there is that as long as I don't demand or force somebody, then they can give me as much as they like as a gift, that's it.

So somebody who's had enough of the mickey taking Inno and decides to quit the game, me say, can sell all their gear and give all the cash thus rendered to anyone they like?

Obviously it won't be me ole mucker Roland, but anybody else.

If that ain't pushing, then please explain to me how that is not giving some other player and unfair advantage??? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35520

Do you want me to exclude every scenario you can come up with from repercussions?

I thought i was pretty clear. You are allowed to give money to others. You can not demand money from others or force others to give you money. I believe you have enough common sense to place your actions to be in compliance of these two very simple rules.

:laugh: if only there were a smiley face doing a standing applause

DeletedUser36559

Thanks for clearing everything up :D

DeletedUser22685

If that ain't pushing, then please explain to me how that is not giving some other player and unfair advantage??? :blink:

It is pushing according to the traditional definition, but I believe what Desi was saying is that there's no longer any such thing as market pushing.

tjdavis67

"Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel, bounty, or market trade to provide and/or obtain inordinate amounts of experience points, items or ingame cash."

Should be all ok, but don't exaggerate.

There is still nothing in rules about interchanging items between worlds as long as it is not inordinate amounts.
I would be willing to pay nuggets to be able to transfer items back and forth between my toons in different worlds

DeletedUser8627

Thank you for you feedback on this feature so far. We have yet to ban a player abusing this feature so everything is running as smooth as I hoped it would.

DeletedUser11791

(Would 'official' loans be allowed under this feature? Say I post a loan agreement in my alliance/town forum then transfer the cash ( say 500K - 1000K) to the other player?
)
Did not read the thread carefully enough, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Well the two transfers (Loaning out and then later receiving the cash back) will be treated as two separate instances in terms of our ruling. But I don't see that you'll run into any issues though.