cash from Npc duels

DeletedUser34781

can someone please explain how you can get more cash in npc duels??

This is becoming almost laughable.. 1$ from countless npc duels. i am a melee dueler and this is total joke how i am expected to get 1000 of these 1$ wins.. 891 left to get..
unless im missing something drastic this has gotta be a bug or something. The odd time i might get 3$ if i somehow manage a win. Yet in same quest other classes have it simple.

DeletedUser35120

Higher the duel motivation, more the cash you get from npc duels. Try keeping the motivation above 60%, else it will be almost impossible to get $1000 from npc duels for the Mainstory part 5 quest.

DeletedUser34767

I just did my daily three NPC duels for the bond. Got $21 total. That was starting at 100% for the first. I do my three NPC duels pretty much every day and if I average out the total dollars / victories, I end up with about an average of $11 per NPC duel victory.

It does seem like you get more money for a K.O., but I have not kept track accurately enough to know if that is really true, or just seems that way.

delldell56

yes, you do get a whole lot more for ko'ng the npc. a difference like getting $48 rather than $13 or something like that, but it depends on the npc you beat. some guys are so cheap, they give you only $10 for a ko.

DeletedUser34781

only seen range toon get that kinda cash.melee don't imo. this is gonna take a while. alas i will plod along

DeletedUser35737

Im getting 350$ for a quest and only getting 1/2$ per win and 1/2$ per ko
i made 52 duels won 51 with 40 ko and draw 1
And only have 329$

DeletedUser

The cash per win also increases along with the NPC difficulty level.

DeletedUser35737

Im at lvl 40 now and only get 1/2 i won once 3$ but only once atm
I will get my motivation raise and try again my motivation is less then 10 now

DeletedUser

Look, it's a long process. Many players have dealt with it. I do my 3 NPC duels per day for a couple of weeks and this quest is completed. I'm just thankful there isn't some stupid time limit on it. It doesn't take near as long as getting the GG. :D

DeletedUser30417

Meh! 500$ Needed from NPC for new quest! (Mainstory 6) =.='

All the best with that ;)

Not easy earning that much cash as zero motivation dueler, Inno must really hate us zero mots :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34781

i got all the cash wins after 10 days or so.. ruined my idea of trying to be first to complete the quest.

DeletedUser34932

same here, level 37 duel and $10 from 4 duels, my duel motivation is not going down either, still at 100%, presume thats right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32363

I am having the same issue.. Only getting a few bucks per duel and taking forever to get to $350 for the quest, almost discouraging enough to make me want to stop dueling and ignore the quest.

DeletedUser

I am having the same issue.. Only getting a few bucks per duel and taking forever to get to $350 for the quest, almost discouraging enough to make me want to stop dueling and ignore the quest.

go for KOs only. they give often 50-100$. use cash bonus clothes if available.