New cash from empty fort battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser36098
  • Start date

DeletedUser36098

I have just been in a fort fight on colorado in which I and 4 others, most of whom were offline, were defending a small fort against no attackers. this is not unusual you may say but the unusual bit is that I managed to gain $94 and the usual 2 bonds, along with some flowers.

I believe there is a possible bug here in that i received the cash when there were no attackers and thus no pockets to pick after the battle, unless you have started to have those on the same side picking each others pockets. can we have clarification on this one please

asdf124

Actually, it isn't a bug since once you dig a fort, you pay a certain amount .

Some of those funds from digging is allocated as loot for whomever survives the fort fight.

The minimum wage is 1$ from fort fights.

DeletedUser36098

i have in the past been given $1, 2 bonds, 0 experience but most often $0, 2 bonds and 0 experience. this was a lot of cash and none of the others got anything, other than the usual amount for these empty battles. this was stated by those online as the (none)battle started and thus online as the result appeared some 5 minutes after the official start/end. I am not at all complaining about the cash but it is the amount and the fact none of the others appear to have had similar.

this was a small fort battle by the way.