Cash battle!

DeletedUser15491

the town of coronado is going to have a cash battle next friday server time 23/00/00. we need people level 40 and under to bring a least 3k, level 50 to bring at least 4k, and have level 60 to bring a least 5-6k(you can bring more if you want). our goal is to get nat machate, allen pepperbox revolver, and or even younger revolver. world 13 is too new to have grant saber or billy peacemaker. if you are interested, then contact me, and say how much money you are going to bring.

DeletedUser

your goal is not the third key (8000$ buying price)? yea right.
and what's this "strategy" of different cash to bring? level depending? geez... on level 40 I had 100K worth of items in my inventory and you want level 40 ppl to bring only 3K? LOL
do remember to mark me as a traitor because i'm coming empty pockets in attempt to ruin it. there will be more ppl that will come with empty pockets because I'm not the only one who can't stand such fort battles, but they won't tell that.
i just don't want to lie to you.

DeletedUser

I can't say I care about the third key really at this stage. And for the rest of this world I'll assume

JoxerTM = Traitor (albeit an honest one)

Got it :D

DeletedUser

Maybe you don't care for it, but since in a week or two I'll have two other keys... I do care.
Traitor, exactly. An enemy of any kind of fixing the result.
And a suggestion, do change the fort name to Robert Hoyzer.

DeletedUser23701

Well, I do have key#2 and in few days will have key#1.
Anyway, I look forward to such cash battles, no matter win or loose, cash doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

Mezonis how can you say that the cash doesn't matter, the forum is full of statements that as an adventurer who does jobs and quests you can't earn a big pile money. If we believe that, only duelists can become milionaires in a short time, hehe ;)
And I think I've spent about 300K from jobs and quests on equipment already, never started a single duel against a player. Not yet... ;)
You?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23701

Mezonis how can you say that the cash doesn't matter, the forum is full of statements that as an adventurer who does jobs and quests you can't earn a big pile money. If we believe that, only duelists can become milionaires in a short time, hehe ;)
And I think I've spent about 300K from jobs and quests on equipment already, never started a single duel against a player. Not yet... ;)
You?

Well, as not being duelist, I wonder, what I'll do with bigger weapon. ;)
I've combative medal, only 1 duel I started, but just for medal to brag with.

I'm sure that you understood, what I meant with - cash doesn't matter.
Too bad I heard that key#3 become not-dropable. :(
Even if it was, there is no quests after, so, end of story.

DeletedUser23701

check your profile. :)
Anyway, as devs are not opening secrets, what they implemented and what removed, it's hard to prove that it works as before update.

DeletedUser

Maybe you don't care for it, but since in a week or two I'll have two other keys... I do care.
Traitor, exactly. An enemy of any kind of fixing the result.
And a suggestion, do change the fort name to Robert Hoyzer.
Stop being so darn cocky. "In a week or two I'll have the other two keys."
Nobody gives a flying crap.

DeletedUser

No. But we don't have a pure FMS player on regular worlds who would buy enouth skills to be able to get an item that costs 8000$. ;)

DeletedUser

The third key has founded at the Greeks server .At this fot battle i am enemy of this guy.

20529765.jpg

DeletedUser

Joxer is anything that is not proposed or carried out by yourself a good idea? All you do is complain and seem to think everyone should play the game in a way that will mean Joxer enjoys it most.

Cash battles are good, I think its still a little early on this world for them as you will get lots of gatecrashers and liars... But I will keep my eyes peeled for future ones. :)

DeletedUser

Desi, I believe this thread should explain cash battles (I'm calling them push battels) in details ;)
Guide to finding all named weapons + key 3

Kofi, as I've said in some other thread today, please start talking about yourself, I'm slightly getting sick of stalkers that "know" more things about me than I do. Thanks in advance.