cash battle recuriting!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15491
  • Start date

DeletedUser15491

MAIL ME OR DE RAGUZ INGAME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO YOU CAN JOIN IN THIS BATTLE!!!

Hi all, we tried to make cash fight 3 times by now, and we had some success and some fail.

Now from experience we can make good cash fight with 99% of success.
So no need to worry about.

This is all about it.

If you get this mail, you are in list of considaration of cash fight.
You need to answer it to joe ackert or De Raguz in few days.
Deadline is when we finish list with 84 people.

-How we are sure its working ?

we tried and already there was 1x General Grant saber and 1x Youngers revolver with 10x prec Winchesters

-How we win for sure ?

we play sistem of 42vs42 in small fort.
defenders with guns and no cash , attackers with cash and no guns.

-But there is 50 attackers, how to stop outsiders ?

what can 8 people with guns do to 42 defenders with guns :D

-Ok, I am attacker I bring cash, when will I win.

Same list in 7 days later, switch sides.
so attackers become defenders and defenders become attackers.
With that , list will not be changed in any way.

-How much money do I need to bring as attacker ?

4500 $ on hands.
This is not much money, you can get it in 3-4 days of working or collecting items found in jobs , and save them to sell before fight.

-Can someone cheat ... don't bring cash ?

No, this time we will ask for screen shoot of the west with server time and cash amount.

-when is cash fight and where ?

When we collect 84 players, we will make it from that moment in 7 day, enough for attackers to collect money , and you will be informed which fort and in what time.

-can I come in battle as offliner ?

Yes, you can as long as you do what is said to you.
Again contact us if time of cash battle is in time that you can't be online, no problems.

IF ANYONE THAT WANT TO BE A MEGA DONOR WITH MORE 9K AND ABOVE, PLEASE CONTACT JOE ACKERT, AND YOU WILL BE IN THE ATTACKING SIDE
DONATING MORE MONEY GIVES YOU MORE RIGHTS FOR YOU TO LIVE!!!

That is all.
When this 2 battles are done.We will again contact all people and start making new list with same thing .

All best
Joe ackert and Raguz

Also in 1.29 update gave us an opportunity to easily cash out money from bank account. Earlier you could use the hotel building for this, but the amount of money you are able to get on hands is very limited ($750 for non-premium players and $2000 with the automation enabled). It is not enough for the usual buy-in. With the Market you are able to cash out the unlimited amount of money with a very small fee (lower than $10; depends on - see below).

Let me explain how it works.

Firstly, you need to have any cheap trade-able item (the cheaper the item, the lesser the fee; I recommend gray ragged shoes).

Then go to the town that has a market building (applying to cash battles, it would be very handy to pick up a town that is the closest to the location of the impending battle).

In the Market auction off that crappy item with the Immediate purchase price equal to money you want to get in cash and the Minimum bid equal to the item's sales price (do not forget to set the minimum bid if you plan to pay the lowest fee). By the way, the fee also depends on the market level, but if you use four-bucks-shoes you may not worry about this (from my observations shoes' fee varies from $2 to $7).

After that go find the item you just placed for auction and buy it. The money from your bank account goes to pay for the purchase (as always, cash goes first if you have any). Later switch to the 'Sales offers' or 'Bids for purchase' tab and pick up the item and the money which returns in cash. Now you're ready to go to the cash battle! xD

Hope this info helps somebody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a quick question.

What town/alliance is organizing this push battle?
See... I have so much ingame cash that I should be ashamed. But also see... I'm not coming with my money to just any push fort battle. And from the upper post you've deliberately excluded the key factor the town/alliance that organizes this.

You want an example? I'm not taking my cash to any battle where builderkiller tashunca tomahawk wielder wannabees are present.

DeletedUser

ill come along depending on the dates :p ill get in touch when im sure ill be able to go

DeletedUser16008

Just a quick question.

What town/alliance is organizing this push battle?
See... I have so much ingame cash that I should be ashamed. But also see... I'm not coming with my money to just any push fort battle. And from the upper post you've deliberately excluded the key factor the town/alliance that organizes this.

You want an example? I'm not taking my cash to any battle where builderkiller tashunca tomahawk wielder wannabees are present.

If it was illegal it would be called a push battle but seeing as it isnt your woefully wrong ...again.... see its called a roadmap and in that roadmap the devs decided that the only way of getting certain items were in forts ... now seeing as most are reluctant to carry a lot of money to normal battles people have to set up "tournaments" like this one to allow those items to be found ... as intended by the devs...

Suck it up, quit whining and dont go, fine... and for the record should you ever obtain such an item in a trade your party to the fact in your own description so don't be a hypocrite & please stick to the regular weapons on sale in shops or keep cleaning that little lump of dirt !

The rest of us will quite happily blow your head off and chop you into little pieces with the "legally" found items. :D

Count me in.

DeletedUser

If it was illegal it would be called a push battle but seeing as it isnt your woefully wrong ...again....
I'd call your post: total fail.

I said I'm not coming to just any push fort fight. It depends what type of town is organizing it.
You were answering to who and what?
Instead of waiting for your another whining answer... Lemme place you on my forum ignorelist. I assure you, you'll be in a nice company of whiners there:

DeletedUser16628

count me in,I have so much cash on hand it's ridiculous.I give it away to my town peeps anyway I can cash battle let's do it.thanks for the tip Joe that works great.

DeletedUser22575

I'd call your post: total fail.

I said I'm not coming to just any push fort fight. It depends what type of town is organizing it.
You were answering to who and what?
Instead of waiting for your another whining answer... Lemme place you on my forum ignorelist. I assure you, you'll be in a nice company of whiners there:

I take great pleasure on being on this list. Thank You Thank You.

Victors post was spot on.

Is it really true that the TM on the end of your name stands for The Mouth. :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Looks like an all star cast list to me im happy on that :D

Jox youve made your opinion clear many times dont change now you hypocrite, your wording is insulting to legal players, & quite honestly it gets a bit tiresome you accusing others of cheating and inferring theres something wrong with it when its been gone over too many times now to have any doubt at all, your not the one to judge so shut it.

It is referred to as CASH battles and yes i take offense at your wording, your calling me a cheat and a lot of others...one thing im not is a cheat.

Please Desi correct the young pup regarding "push" anything in game and the rules accordingly. It infers there is something wrong with cash battles and we are cheating somehow, thats an insult as much as calling me and others names and i AM offended by that and according to your own rules it is wrong to insult another player intentionally to offensd.. it's clear that is exactly what Joxter is doing.

Its being done publicly here thats why im answering so do something about it please.

Should be good fun this battle

On topic any help needed sorting things out at this cash battle let me know

DeletedUser15491

could anyone from your towns post this into your town forum? that way i can collect more people. also we should have a day with no fort fights, like a truce day :p

DeletedUser15491

ok, i only need 39 more people, so the cash battle will start!!! ONLY 39 MORE PEOPLE UNTIL WE CAN FIND SHINY WEAPONS :p