CaRnage Family

DeletedUser14189

Okay guys here it goes, at 24 November 20:00 gametime we have started tagging tagging our new empire. The reason I chose to work my ass off setting this up is that I had troubles with old leadership in WWW, I'm not gonna go into the history of www and sokka but you can trust me in saying that it was definitely not worth staying in www any more. This, however, gave me an excellent opportunity to structurize a empire in peace. Properly organized this time with very active leadership, this is something you've never seen before.

CaRnage

The new idea of an empire. I don't think anyone ever managed this before so I will try to explain the ideas and principles behind CaRn.

- New name for the empire (and preferably, but optional, for towns also):
1. Clean sheet, WWW and several other groups of the old WWW alliance have gotten a pretty bad name over time, not that we could do much about it but we would really benefit from a new fresh name.
2. Dead towns, we will no longer have dead towns under our name, which is better for the overall appearance of the alliance.
3. Unity, one tag for all towns, a new name so its fair for all.

- At least 10 top towns with no less then 30 members in them:
1. Communication, it is a whole lot of work and very inefficient to try to get reach of one or more towns when the empire leadership needs something.
2. Rankings, with the focus of these towns we ensure we have at least 5 towns in top10, but off course we always aim for more :)
3. Duelling, thanks to close communications between towns we can pick of someone camping our towns within hours.
4. Forts, All towns will soon have around 5 forts to their disposal both allied and owned, this is also good for rankings.
5. Shops, the towns in the CaRnage empire are selected by shops, so you are able to buy any item in any of the CaRnage shops (Hair Feather Excluded)

- Every town has an irc (chat) active leader to ensure maximum efficiency of communication in between towns and empire leadership:
1. Communication for instance when we have to initiate several fort battles we can easily discuss this with all leaders, the benefits are obvious.
2. Duelling, thanks to close communications between towns we can pick of someone camping our towns within hours.
3. Morale and gameplay experience, Irc is an awesome way to share everything you want due to real time chat, we always have a good time and it is good for team morale to share our victories :)

- No allies, no friends, no naps:
1. Reputation, this will give us mayor respect and more importantly we will be totally independent, we don't need anyone, anyone who wants to join can only join under our criteria.
2. Reliability, no more double agendas, no more differences in allies/enemies, we all belong, and fight for, the same purpose :D
3. Duelling, Anyone outside the empire is fair game, this way our duellers are not limited in who they can attack outside the empire which will improve gameplay for our soldiers/duellers massively.

If you have any questions you can mail me. If you are interested in joining let me know and I'll get you in one of our awesome towns :)

Best Regards,
Dekkz0r
[CaRn] High Council

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

4503827662.jpg