Caption the picture.

DeletedUser31931

This was a good thread and so I decided to try to revive it by starting it again. Here is my new thread. Lets start of with a good one. The winner will award the points and when they award the points the will post a new picture with the points. Here is the first one to start us off. You will have a week to post your captions.
Do not put the actual picture title please. The point is to come up with alternative titles. Thank you.

funny-stealth-fighter-plane.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Starting a new thread isn't reviving it. :p

Before anyone makes a caption about the "new stealth fighter", that's already the joke and any caption to that effect is stating the obvious.

Wonder Woman has really let herself go.

DeletedUser13682

"And this is how you fall 20 feet and break your legs, class."

DeletedUser31931

I like these ones so far. I will add one but I won't count it in.

The result of Air Force Budget Cuts.

DeletedUser31931

Ok then here are your results.

Top three.

3: Tigermite with NATURAL SELECTION It works.
2: Sambee with main reason why blind people aren't accepted into the Defence force.

And number one!

Johann! with "And this is how you fall 20 feet and break your legs class.

When you announce the results johann you have to add a new picture. Here is the next picture.

bull_Funny_Pics-s500x375-17812-580.jpg

DeletedUser13682

Wait, what? I post next picture and determine winner of this one? If not, then I'll post a caption for this one.

DeletedUser28032

Bull throwing, one of the many sports not to make the olympics

DeletedUser

Bottoms up!

-

Its raining bulls!

-

BULL :donkey: ! bulls can't fly!

-

You mess with the bull you get the horns!

-

little known fact : bulls were used as fighter jets in WWI but soon were discontinued due to bad landing mechanisams

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And here we see a bull farmer doing a traditional dance before the harvesting of the bulls. It looks like a bumper crop this year.