Caption The Picture

DeletedUser31931

Ok, I'm back in my usual role. PICTURE IS UP!

images

Have fun!

DeletedUser

The gym, the only place where men doesn't have to hide what they really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

A shot of Jacob (left) and Freddy (right) showing off to the ladies in the gym. Guess who was more impressive.

DeletedUser28032

Did you guys have a late night or something? because you look dog ruff

DeletedUser13682

While he was willing to die for his cause, Jaffar didn't realize that not only would the enemy be able to pick him up, the enemy would find him too adorable to actually kill.

DeletedUser31931

And then he puts me in front of his face to adore me at a close angle.... And I shoot him!

DeletedUser

Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket.

[I had linked the scene in Full Metal Jacket, but decided it was too gory. It was also a hard choice to quote the movie directly or paraphrase with "five-five-six", but decided to stick with the quote.]

DeletedUser6752

Oh, Elmyr - you're so hardcore!

"I'll give up my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead paws!"

DeletedUser28032

Well as much as i admire a guys ability to quote FMJ I've got to give the points to Johann

Next Pic.....

tumblr_lbqr72IFYk1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

DeletedUser

These boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!

DeletedUser

These boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!

lol, another Full Metal Jacket quote. It was on the soundtrack. ;)

DeletedUser31931

Well one day I was walking through a forest wearing my lovely new red boots when I met a wizard. You now see me three hours later. The moral of this story is not to annoy wizards

DeletedUser28032

ok points go to Elmyr, heres another one *waits patiently for the FMJ quote*

images

DeletedUser13682

Yuri had promised Vladimir that Seregi's gangrenous leg actually tasted like chicken. Vladimir was about to find out that this was an utter lie.