Caption The Picture

DeletedUser31931

Dr Evil got extremely annoyed when he realised his anti-gravity force-field only affected the cats in it.

DeletedUser13682

This particular cat wasn't going to let lack of legs stop him from reaching his goal of becoming a long distance runner.

DeletedUser

Cats don't always land on their feet. Sometimes they don't even land.

DeletedUser31931

Ok, here are the rankings. Thanks for entering everyone.

In 3rd.......... Glorry!
Oh look it's the new game! Angry Cats!

And in 2nd........................... johannmaximus!
This particular cat wasn't going to let lack of legs stop him from reaching his goal of becoming a long distance runner.

And finally in 1st (drum-roll please.)............................ braetwalda!
S.A.M - Surface to Air Moggy

NEW IMAGE COMING SOON!

DeletedUser

Meh, I'd didn't particularly like any of them. The cat doesn't even look angry. I guess the SAM one isn't bad, but it requires you to know what a moggy is or, even worse, have to Google it. If you don't know it or search for it, it sounds like an inside joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

Moggy? its a quaint British term for a cat, theres another term for a cat but i wouldn't recomend you typing it into Google :p

DeletedUser563

Kinda funny pics so I will judge this one to give zemelci a kind of break. If you dont mind of course zemelci.
Time for a double biller. First one I got from facebook. The second one I scanned in its available atm only on reuters. So sorry for pic quality.
Picture 1
6491_139226256759_591276759_3712497_735671_n.jpg

Picture 2
etibar.jpg

DeletedUser31931

Well it is nice to have a break now and again. May I suggest we have a competition for the first picture and the second picture separately?

DeletedUser28032

Pic 1: So exactly how much Calpol did you give him dear?

Pic 2: After the runaway success of his hat made out of knives Hanz decided to cash in with his other fashion idea's

DeletedUser563

Picture 1:
For real!!! So you say there was a lady elmyr that got lost in inventory on the ark

Picture 2:
What spoons !! There is no spoons around my neck. Are u crazy or what?

Yes zemelci 2 competitions.

DeletedUser13682

Picture One: Happy baby is happy

Picture Two: I am sick and tired of these smeggng spoons on my smegging body.

DeletedUser

1) That looks like my idiotic brother!
2) Yes! That is Julius Caeser when he found out that his armor and cape was stole.

DeletedUser31931

Ok then, but then jakkals can you also do the rankings since you found the photos and may I also suggest that if you do then you choose the winners of each picutre separately.(unfortunately this does exclude you from winning the competition. You can still enter but you can't win.)

1. I was gonna grow up, then I got high.

2. When Ukraine's best wrestler got banned from wearing any clothing that could be counted as armour during a fight, he switched to wearing spoons.

DeletedUser563

So the winners is braetwalda for
picture 1
1. Breatwalda
2. Zemelci
3.Iggyberto

picture 2
1. Iggyberto.
2. braetwalda's/ johann (tie)
3.glorry

Ok zemelci u can post and judge the next one.