Caption Contest

DeletedUser

Despite being told all his life that he wasn't special Orville still believed that in order to be a superhero he should at least try and dress the part.

DeletedUser

Iggy wins that round.

super_dorks.jpg

DeletedUser3717

Toko, Gizmo And Thealex90 have all finanly become one, Beware!

DeletedUser8950

Powerpuff girls just isn't what it used to be
At least rename yourself powerpuff trolls

DeletedUser

The Justice League eagerly greeted their new superhero members...Ugly Puss, Saggy Breasts and Fire Crotch.

DeletedUser8950

you got the names wrong i belive it goes.

Divest, Jordon, and John Rose
[sarcasm]Haha, I'm dieing here[/sarcasm]
*giggles* Alex, toko and giz as one...*wipes tears away*
Lol Denisero, also known as Toko, thealex and gizmo:p

DeletedUser

Today in Las Vegas bets were taken as to the actual sexes of Pat,Gabriel and Bo so far no winners have been anounced

DeletedUser

Jacque (the guy in the middle) was told all his life that there was someone out there for him however, he just couldn't believe his luck when he found that not only was there someone for him but that there were in fact two someones for him. Shazbot!

DeletedUser

America threatens to unleash this triad on North Korea if further Nuke tests are done . North Korea said to haved trembled at the thought

DeletedUser

After treatment had been spread all over the world, scientists finally revealed the side effects of H1N1 vaccines…

DeletedUser

after being rejected from every sci-fi convention known to man Comander not so keen(center) decided to form the all sci-fi rejects club .

DeletedUser

You know its bad when you're dressed as a superhero in a shopping centre and still the first thing anyone says is "Damm! You're ugly."

DeletedUser

Cosplay gone horribly wrong.

Not my best caption, but it's so true that I can't get past it.

DeletedUser

Never let your mother buy your new school clothes if you've recently forgotten to get her a gift for her birthday.

DeletedUser14280

Thread resurrect! Better than making a new one.

354639-main_Full.jpg

"Could the gentleman in the front row please take the cucumber out of his front pocket?
It's not a cucumber? 'Beg your pardon.
*cough* I beg your pardon?"