Cant Log In. We down?

DeletedUser

While in game, I tried to open up the job window to check my job motivation, but it came up blank, twice. So, I refreshed the window, but was sent to the log in screen. Every time I try to log in, the world selection window comes up, I click w12, then get sent back to the log in screen.

Anyone else having this issue? Something going on? If something is going on, then why werent we notified?

DeletedUser

I can't log in either, so am glad to see I'm not the only one.

DeletedUser35174

Ye me too. While i was in game i got a massive saying i got hit by bad luck or something like that.

DeletedUser33342

I don't get in either, many of us don't. i think w12 is down for a while.

DeletedUser

Same here I sent in a ticket about it, waiting for response. Well let everyone know once I get info.

DeletedUser35529

Dog nab it, can't get on world 12, will loose daily bond bonus

DeletedUser2217

I have made sure that the developers are aware of the problem, but haven't had word back from them. These issues are usually resolved relatively quickly, though it has already been down considerably longer than normal. I'm sorry I can't give you any more information, but keep trying.

DeletedUser

Here is the response from my ticket everyone.

Hope this help.

"Hello Da-Fuzz,

The w12 server is down, and I haven't yet been able to find out why. As such, I can't tell you how long the problem will continue. All I can suggest at the moment is to keep trying - usually these issues are resolved relatively quickly, but I understand it can be very frustrating while you wait. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Mwfossils
Senior Marshal"

DeletedUser35529

So , frustrating, haven't been able get on since it kicked me off about 2 1/5 hrs ago.

DeletedUser35529

Next fort fight is not for 7 hours, but am losing valuable work time for jobs for quests, could be completing or could be filling energy at hotel, was just going to head character to hotel when it kicked me.

DeletedUser2217

I now know from the techerror system that the developers are aware and acting on it. With luck, it should be back up before too long. Sorry for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser28382

Error:
The world is not available at the moment!

That's progress! :)