RP Discussion *Cannot be explained in a title or phrase read within.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am currently writing a book. (Shocking right?) It is a cross between Harry Potter and um...(real American life?). It is about a school in an isolated location called SOIGC (School Of Intellectually Gifted Children). It is a school for gifted genius children. It is grades 8-12. You stay over the summer you don't leave until your education is over. You have no contact with the outside world. You live in dorms food is sent down for breakfast lunch and dinner. There are also secret rooms you get to using your knowledge. You look for secret rooms in free time and you may go in them. Many contain secret libraries and such. (Full explanation can be read when I post the first chapter in Storybook (if you all promise not to steal it as it is not copyrighted. duh????). But I think you get the gist. I want to start and RP of this to get ideas of how you would all interact with other students and stuff. I would need your support. This would be interesting. What do you think?

Deleted User - 819397

Pieboy, I have two things to say.

1. Good for you, writing a book. I plan to write one at some point, but I'm holding off until I'm an adult, as then it's more likely to be respected.

2. DON'T put anything you don't want stolen on a public forum. If you put it up, while your fellow RPers may say they won't take it, ANYONE can read it, and if someone wants, they WILL take it. That's why I've said next to nothing on my book...I want to ensure it's not stolen.

DeletedUser

I'm currently writing a novel as well, I am at the 40,000 word mark, and I'm doing well so far. I'd post the first portion, but, see Regal's #2.

DeletedUser

Alright I see what you're saying. And good for u 40,000 words!!! I'm only on page 20 so about 500
Edit: more like 2000 I'm a bad estimater :d

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, so are you still thinking you want to make an RP based off of your book or not? Because if not, I think I'll lock this to prevent spam. Still, kudos to the fellow book-writers here :)

DeletedUser

I'm thinking of writing a novel (though it will never be available in your public library, if you catch my drift), as well as a self-help book (same). Also, I think the former would make a terrible (yet very entertaining) movie.

DeletedUser

Pieboy, I have two things to say.

1. Good for you, writing a book. I plan to write one at some point, but I'm holding off until I'm an adult, as then it's more likely to be respected.

2. DON'T put anything you don't want stolen on a public forum. If you put it up, while your fellow RPers may say they won't take it, ANYONE can read it, and if someone wants, they WILL take it. That's why I've said next to nothing on my book...I want to ensure it's not stolen.

1. NO WAY... Kid writes book... sells millions. People eat that stuff up, look at.. beiber :mad: 'cute' kid sings people love it. I HATE beiber btw.

2. I was about to say the same after reading the first post.

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, we're being redundant now. And X, I see your point, but I'm still refining some of the details, so I'm holding off for that as well.

Pieboy, I'm going to close this now. If you want me to reopen it, please feel free to PM me and let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.