Cancel a job

DeletedUser

When I cancel a job, do I get back the energy spent when I gave the order to start that work?

DeletedUser

If you already started the job, and worked at least 10 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour, it will generate a report for that worked time, and give back the energy for the remaining interval. The motivation drops corresponding with the time worked in the report.
For example, you schedule a 2h job, cancel after 1h40m. The report is generated for 1 hour worked. You get back 12 energy, the motivation drops only by 3 points. It's like you worked for 1 hour, than sit idling for 40 minutes.

DeletedUser

same aplyies when building in town? and the money, returns to me or stays in town?

DeletedUser

Yup, which is why we've been asking for a way to limit who has access to it.

If the people in your town are trustworthy, they will return it, as it does show up in the log.

DeletedUser363

Are you guys sure this is right? I think the money only returns to the builder if they built with their own money. If they built using the town treasury, then that's where the money returns.

DeletedUser

Yes I am sure it does because I have ordered a build before and canceled then the money went back into the treasury. Could be wrong, I will try it.

DeletedUser

Let me see if I understood.

If a player is a builder, when he cancels working on a building, the money goes to his pocket instead of returning to the treasury?

DeletedUser

I tried this and didn't get the money back. I think the only way a player can "steal" town treasury money is to build and not have good points.

DeletedUser

If you scheduled a built with the town's money, then cancel it, the money returns to the town treasury.
If you scheduled a built with your own money (the bank log shows a deposit from you), then cancel it, the money is returned to you (and the bank log shows a withdrawal).
If you don't have cash and schedule the built with money from your bank account, then cancel it, the money is returned to you as cash.