Resolved can you play the west on ipod

DeletedUser18222

I was wondering if you can play the west on an ipod touch 3g 32 gigabyte?does it work for higher gig models?

Deleted User - 819397

I'm assuming that as long as you're using the internet properly, it will work...I'm not positive, I've never tried it.

DeletedUser18222

will i want to have answers who excactly have a ipod touch 3g.opinions however, will be nice

DeletedUser

no you cant ive tried, jobs on the map dont click, and some of the oages dont load right.

DeletedUser

Yes you can play The West on an ipod touch...sort of.

Things do not load correctly, and you can not scroll windows very well. But you can navigate SOME features.

For example I use my ipod to keep track of when I'm sleeping or to see if someone tried to duel me, but when I need to actually do something I get on my laptop.

DeletedUser

The browser in both phones (not all of them, I have yet to check) and Ipods doesn't handle javascript based layouts well. The JS on it's own would (might) work, but compiled into an oversquashed layout it will not work...hence some things working and some not.

DeletedUser

I've got the iPod Touch 32gb, and I can't recognize the above answers. On my iPod The West loads correctly, and the JS works pretty much as it should. I can scroll using the two-finger swipe.

There are however two major drawbacks: First, the iPod renders the page quite slowly, so you've got to be patient. Second, you end up zooming out and in a lot because of the small screen - and combined with the slow rendering that takes even more patience.

DeletedUser18222

I've got the iPod Touch 32gb, and I can't recognize the above answers. On my iPod The West loads correctly, and the JS works pretty much as it should. I can scroll using the two-finger swipe.

There are however two major drawbacks: First, the iPod renders the page quite slowly, so you've got to be patient. Second, you end up zooming out and in a lot because of the small screen - and combined with the slow rendering that takes even more patience.
then thats good.i have patience;)