Can you ever lose a town that you founded?

DeletedUser

Or if you are inactive for 28 days. You're character will be deleted (I think) and the next person in line in the Council will take over (if you have a Council).

DeletedUser

1. Can you ever lose a town that you founded? If so how?

1. Yes you can loose a Town that you founded.
  2. You can loose it by two ways:
  • First way, by appointing another Town Mayor. If that Town Mayor doesn't like you, he can dismiss you in your Town.
  • Second way, by being inactive for more than 28 days.
If you gone inactive for more than 28 days. Your account will be deleted automatically. Then your Town will be gone, and it will look like this:

Ghost town

ghosttown.jpg

Ghost towns are abandoned towns. When the last member of a town leaves it becomes a ghost town.
Buildings in ghost towns cannot be used anymore. The hotel and bank close down and so do the merchants.
It is possible to reawaken a ghost town. Doing this costs just as much as founding a new town. The big advantage of taking over a ghost town is that the buildings keep their old levels. When taking over a town you are shown the points that the town will have after completion.

So choose wisely who you wanna be your CO-Town Mayor, and be active!

DeletedUser

How do you get councils and stuff?

(Sorry for my noobish question....)

DeletedUser

Okay, then you upgrade one (or more) of your town members into Council position.

DeletedUser

yes just Messing with ya.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why throw away all that money? Jeez kid your not thinking at all

I've recruited at least 4 town founders. Take a look at how many 1 person towns there are out there. Some people are just not cut out to recruit people.

DeletedUser

what about re opening ghost towns? how do u do that? pls help. thanks. u all seem to no wat ur doing!!