can we justify war ?

DeletedUser

this is kind of off topic but if it wasn't for wars we would not have these great video games (I know it is kind of twisted but it is true)

DeletedUser

WAR - is the process of keeping up weapons trade, and trying to keep innovating the product (weapons). LOL.. just an opinion.

But come to think of it, war is in a way practicing killing people, and an "honorable" way of dying. And so it goes..the question in the end..what would bring about Armaggedon? Is it a heavenly body hitting Earth; a strong energy flash from the sun that hits the Earth (courtesy of the film "Knowing" starring Nicholas Cage, LOL) ? Or simply a full scale war between "superpowers" that could affect the entire globe?

Then again, we'll find out when it happens? Absurd? Maybe.:indian:

DeletedUser

WAR - is the process of keeping up weapons trade, and trying to keep innovating the product (weapons). LOL.. just an opinion.

But come to think of it, war is in a way practicing killing people, and an "honorable" way of dying. And so it goes..the question in the end..what would bring about Armaggedon? Is it a heavenly body hitting Earth; a strong energy flash from the sun that hits the Earth (courtesy of the film "Knowing" starring Nicholas Cage, LOL) ? Or simply a full scale war between "superpowers" that could affect the entire globe?

Then again, we'll find out when it happens? Absurd? Maybe.:indian:

no acualy look up the movie 2012 (yes there is a movie comeing out called 2012)
http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

DeletedUser

I know..those are/were good movies, I just made mention of the different possibilities or could-be reasons fro such Tribulation. Wherefore, war also could be a possibility.

DeletedUser

300 and Brave heart are also good movies and gladiator and Patriot and about games as said by Gizmo who can forget CoDs