Can the 3rd key still be found doing grave robber?

DeletedUser35733

Hi guys, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section for this question, but I have been doing grave robber with 905 labour points for over a month, and 2 weeks with higher income. I've found some good items, but haven't found the 3rd key.. and I'd like to know if it can still be found doing grave robber.. or if I'm just wasting my time and wasted money/nuggets on the re-skill... thanks in advance.

M96

One Armed Ninja

I'd like to see a little bit of proof myself.

In most recent times I've only actually seen it dropping from TM, though people have been saying it's findable through GR.
I just want to see a somewhat recent screenshot and I'll be happy

Last edited:

DeletedUser35733

I'd like to see a little bit of proof myself.

In most recent times I've only actually seen it dropping from TM, though people have been saying it's findable through GR.
I just want to see a somewhat recent screenshot and I'll be happy

Yeah.. I've heard of people getting it on their first drop on TM, and I'm on GR for way too long..

DeletedUser

only thing i am sure off that the 85% moti is a myth on TM i seen 2 townies with much lower motivation get that key

DeletedUser

only thing i am sure off that the 85% moti is a myth on TM i seen 2 townies with much lower motivation get that key

I always said it was. People just didn't usually used to let their motivation get lower.

DeletedUser35968

I tried TM 10 times with high premium, but i didnt find the 3.key. I had $7300 luck only.

DeletedUser35733

I had over 1400$ luck when I had higher income.. but didn't find it

DeletedUser

That might because you need over 7300$ luck with higher income..

thats just not true

even without premium you can find key 3

to find key 3 it has absolutely nothing to do with your luck range

you need to have +730 lp premium or non premium on the travelling merchant job (admittetly without tw.db clothcalc you can't see anymore ingame how much lp you bring exactly to a job) that +730 is a safe numbers but i believe even at +720-25 it drops already

but again the only thing you need is +730 labour points in the TM and GR job(though i agree i wanna see a report of someone that have found it recently on GR)

DeletedUser

ow yeah i forgot :p thing is in the past if you queued a job and hovered over it you could see with how many lp you start a job

DeletedUser

Patience, certain people required 9 months to get hold of one. If you cant wait, buy one. Like I did.

Yeah that's what I did as well. It took me only 1 month to obtain it. By working as a TM 15 times daily, I managed to accumulate hundreds of luxury items and by selling them on the market, I have had enough money to buy myself a key. Nice and easy.

DeletedUser35968

I had luck of $2400-$7200 when I had 500LP in Work as traveling merchant. I.e., 501LP to unlock the job and I added 500LP.

But tw-db.info says, you need 730LP on TM and GR. So I've to add 230LP more to get 3.key?

DeletedUser

I had luck of $2400-$7200 when I had 500LP in Work as traveling merchant. I.e., 501LP to unlock the job and I added 500LP.

But tw-db.info says, you need 730LP on TM and GR. So I've to add 230LP more to get 3.key?

yes its about the lp not the luck range, without all the tombola stuff and just old fashioned clothing i believe it took till like level 90 or so till you can achieve that, these days howeveer with all those fancy new stuff it can be done sooner

DeletedUser

yes its about the lp not the luck range, without all the tombola stuff and just old fashioned clothing i believe it took till like level 90 or so till you can achieve that, these days howeveer with all those fancy new stuff it can be done sooner

Everybody keeps saying that and its completely meaningless. A distinction without a difference. You can say it's based on LP, or you can say it's based on luck range with premium calculated in for the drop.

DeletedUser20647

Everybody keeps saying that and its completely meaningless. A distinction without a difference. You can say it's based on LP, or you can say it's based on luck range with premium calculated in for the drop.
But that's only for GR tho. On merchant you need like +550 or so to get in the range, but that's not enough for the key.