Can someone please tell me...

DeletedUser

I agree with #1, #3, and #5 lol

Hrhrhrhrhrhrhr lololoololoozlolozk. This is exactly why no one will ever take you seriously on these boards. If you ever try to figure out why your opinion ultimately doesn't count, why no one is ever having a discussion with you worth two cents, or why no one approaches you as the voice of reason, you now know why.

And for those of you backing up Palin, that's just laughable at best.

DeletedUser

I was jk yeesh. I can be serious when I want to Divest. Give me a topic, a one on one topic on politics, economy or the stupidity of ex President Bush, I'll give a serious matter.

DeletedUser

Oh this is just too good. After pledging to campaign for politicians who share her views, no matter what political party they belong to, Palin is basically being told no thank you. Maybe she'll campaign for both sides just so she will actually have something to do.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/vulnerable-republicans-want-palin-to-stay-home-2009-07-09.html

Republicans facing tough elections in 2010 don’t want Sarah Palin campaigning with them.

Though the soon-to-be-former Alaska governor is seen as popular with the conservative grass roots, several Republicans said she’d help them by staying home in Wasilla.

DeletedUser

Considering how resistant she has been to becoming educated on the issues, I truly doubt that will happen.

DeletedUser

My estimates for 2012 is that the Obama Administration will have done so much damage to the US economy (it's probably obvious by now that I am Republican) that he will crash and burn, because Liberal America will have realized that the policies didn't work, and the Republicans will rise again. Palin has an interest in national government, and is the closest thing to a leader the Republicans have (she's the one with the highest approval ratings amongst Republicans, and is the most charismatic, it seems), so she is probably going to run for President.

Palin was, also, the target of many jokes (some rather nasty, like insults about her child with mental conditions), so while I bet she will run for President or Vice President she might also be trying to take the heat off her.

DeletedUser

My estimates

Wow! That's definitely trust-worthy! At first I thought you were going to cite silly evidence but then you said it was your estimate and completely made me take you seriously!

for 2012 is that the Obama Administration will have done so much damage to the US economy (it's probably obvious by now that I am Republican)

Alright, Rush, go on.

Palin has an interest in national government, and is the closest thing to a leader the Republicans have (she's the one with the highest approval ratings amongst Republicans, and is the most charismatic, it seems), so she is probably going to run for President.

BAHAHAHAH! Hahahahahahahahahah! Ahhahahahahahahaha omg, okay, okay, stop, my gut hurts and... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Palin was, also, the target of many jokes (some rather nasty, like insults about her child with mental conditions), so while I bet she will run for President or Vice President she might also be trying to take the heat off her.

If Palin had the highest approval ratings (which she doesn't) among all the Republicans - let me tell you something kid, REPUBLICANS ARE DOOMED.

DeletedUser

Actually Palin's approval ratings fell sharply upon her return to Alaska. While she may have had a high approval rating before she entered the national arena that was not the case after the election. In fact, Republicans seeking reelection are asking Palin to please stay home because they know the Democrats will have a field day should Palin endorse and campaign for them.

Palin did not handle the national spotlight well, and while she may want to be President I don't believe she has the constitution to handle all that comes with it. I welcome her running for office in 2012. Will be a slam dunk for the Democrats...again.

DeletedUser

Not to mention her approval rate after she bailed on her responsibilities in Alaska.

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that McCain was adamant during the election that Palin has the skills required to be President but refuses to endorse her possible run now.

DeletedUser

I find it interesting that McCain was adamant during the election that Palin has the skills required to be President but refuses to endorse her possible run now.

Well, that's easily explainable.

He only chose her as a running mate to say that he nominated a woman as VP. That's why he told her to keep her mouth shut and smile. Once she grinned and showed everyone that she wasn't playing with a full set of teeth, she ruined his campaign and now he hates her.

DeletedUser

My estimates for 2012 is that the Obama Administration will have done so much damage to the US economy (it's probably obvious by now that I am Republican) that he will crash and burn, because Liberal America will have realized that the policies didn't work, and the Republicans will rise again. Palin has an interest in national government, and is the closest thing to a leader the Republicans have (she's the one with the highest approval ratings amongst Republicans, and is the most charismatic, it seems), so she is probably going to run for President.

Err, I think you might want to check some of your claims.

From what I heard, pallin is a contender among Republicans. However, she appeals to a more "limited" group of Republicans. Among the Republicans and some republican leaning independents, Romney polls highest right now, followed by perhaps Jindal and Pallin and Huckabee. Not to mention Utah's governor that's been tapped by Obama for ambassador to China or something, forgot.

DeletedUser

I should probably check more than one survey for her popularity, the thing about running for president again is just based on my speculation.

DeletedUser

Indeed, unless some incredible miracle happens, and Palin cures cancer whilst simultaneously juggling nerf balls in the rain, there's just no chance for her to even get on the Republican ticket.

DeletedUser

Well never say never. Hillary Clinton was a shoe-in for the Democratic nod and we see how that turned out.

DeletedUser

And, even supporters of Biden, would have to admit that almost every time he speaks he sticks his foot in his mouth. Hillary Clinton doesn't do that as much (as far as I know).

DeletedUser

And Bush didn't say some of the strangest things?

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech." --George W. Bush, to Pope Benedict, Washington, D.C., April 15, 2008

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"—Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."—Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it."—speaking on National Public Radio, Jan. 29, 2007