Can I Get a Sig?

DeletedUser

I've been on the forums for a while, and ive always had a crappy text signature, I was hoping one of the awesome sig designers here could help me out.

If I could, have sig of a gunslinger reading the Bible in a chair, with a revolver sitting on a stand next to him. I always liked irony.

DeletedUser

yeh i need one too. preferably just the guy from red dead redemption doin sometin cool

DeletedUser

I saw in the request in Blixem's thread you mentioned size 500x150 but 150 in height is out of the rules which are 700x120 max...
So even if it is made you will not be able to use it here...

Anyway I made you one...if you like it...

blondie14.png

The gun is on his right leg...I couldn't find a place to put it...

Btw you have a lot of text to fit in 500 pixels wide...The letters should be made really small...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice, I like it, a bit too much color, it is a kind of a dark mood.

But I still like the size, whatever size your used, and perhaps the letter could be a bit smaller,

The primary words was an altered Biblical quote, which would be in larger letter than the secondary, which is also a Bible quote.

DeletedUser

So I didn't quite understand what you want me to change...
You want a bit more bright colors,smaller size letters and the primary sentence to be visually larger than the second?

DeletedUser

No, it should be more dark, like and yes, for the primary text to be a bit larger than the second, many thanks, bro.

DeletedUser

I like that much better, but I can't really tell if he's reading the Bible, and I can barely see the revolver in his lap.

You know Da Twista's sig? I like the dark, kind of Call of Juarez lighting, and dark colors for the clothes, just basic black, tan, gray, or another dark color.

But I do like the background even better, and I like the words the way you re-did them, very good creativity, since I described it so poorly :).

DeletedUser

it worked for you because it's in your cache, but it's not at that url.

edit: i fixed the link ---
Code:
http://hq.dpics.org/wallpapers/49/Call_of_Juarez_(Xbox_360),_2007.jpg

copy/paste it to your address bar

DeletedUser

Nonsense, you have many good thoughts. I like it, if somehow someone could take that and completely re-do his stance, look, exxpression, and surrounding, then it would be a great character.

DeletedUser

I like it now, Blondie. But I think the wording on The Bible needs to be tilited a little more :)

DeletedUser

it worked for you because it's in your cache, but it's not at that url.

edit: i fixed the link ---
Code:
http://hq.dpics.org/wallpapers/49/Call_of_Juarez_(Xbox_360),_2007.jpg
copy/paste it to your address bar

Wow that a nice pic.

I like it now, Blondie. But I think the wording on The Bible needs to be tilited a little more :)

Yeah agreed plus if i'm mistaken the gun if there is one is too small to notice. If there isn't one then im blind

DeletedUser

I must say, Law did a great job working this sig over and over until it was as good as possible, and for that, Lawpaok is the man.