Campfire Slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, I was looking around the campfire and it seems, well it kinda seems a bit dead. As all of you know if not dead its very slow sort of :sad:

And I was wondering If anybody had any ideas to keep it / bring it back to life :)
So what do you think?

DeletedUser

I did, but my literature power is not enough just to read all the thing here :sad:

DeletedUser

Deceased! I think not. However even I can't think of a pathetic idea right now that hasn't been done. However we can't have ALL run out of imaginantion, could we? (So no I have no idea, but I'm not a pessimist.)

Deleted User - 819397

The issue is the fact that most RPs require certain people to get on their way...if they don't post...that RP comes to a standstill waiting for them. If it takes too long for them to come back, everyone loses interest in the RP and it dies. Currently I'm trying to think of a couple of new ideas to help the section spark again...I'm hoping that the others are doing the same. Even if you don't want to join the RP yourself, you can make a thread and let the rest of us run amok in it. So no, Macky...this area isn't dead...it's just in a predictable slump...these happen every two months or so, then we all make new stories and we go on.

DeletedUser

Yes, that is correct. It seems that the hard part is when you look through RP's most of them die before they end and/or spiral into a confused mess.

DeletedUser

We here at FighterMasterCorp have reenacted the death:
robocop1.jpg

but seriously, I just think the stories have become too crazy or boring.

Deleted User - 819397

And that's when we make new ones!

Locking this thread and altering the name so that we don't deter people from coming back here...we're not dead people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.