Resolved Camel

DeletedUser

Hey guys, i know that you should Collect all regular and special riding animals to get the camel.
But, can anyone tell me exactly all the animals (with proper names) that i need to have?
Thank you in advance! :donkey: :)

delldell56

all animals in a town/merchant shop (donkey, pony, mustang, white horse, arabian, quarter), oxcart (quest) and ostrich (achievement).

Slygoxx

And the golden ass, christmas sled, Rudolph and the young stallion.

You can see it for yourself, and which ones you already have, by going to Achievements --> Items.

delldell56

or the market. a hint: some players are cool enough to rent it for a fee. it's cheaper than relying on your luck with boxes, or purchasing it for good.

DeletedUser3230

I feel so stupid to have sold my young stallion.
You only need to have had it in your inventory once for it to count, so yeah it was stupid to sell it but it doesn't matter for you getting the Camel as you've already owned it once.

DeletedUser

or the market. a hint: some players are cool enough to rent it for a fee. it's cheaper than relying on your luck with boxes, or purchasing it for good.

Charging a fee for borrowing an item is pushing.

DeletedUser

Yes that is pushing don't you understand anything if you charge a fee for a borrowed item that is pushing and the market fee is also pushing..

DeletedUser

There's needs to be some sort of trading system apart from the market.

DeletedUser25892

Nonetheless, it's allowed, paying cash to borrow an item is not.

This is why the rules are so gray. This is no different than someone buying products or finding products and selling them at cost to a town member. And yes I don't see how it is okay to loan out an item which not considered pushing since as the rule states:

Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel, bounty, or market trade to provide and/or obtain inordinate amounts of experience points, items or ingame cash.

Which in this case you are providing them with the opportunity for them to get items from achievements and on this note too you have to determine what truly is an inordinate amount of in game cash...as I believe 10k for example is not an inordinate amount of cash for one single trade....

MM2099

I also want to point out that it is unfair for one person on one end of the trade to be banned, but the other players are not....this has happened to me twice so far.

DeletedUser33585

I want to rent some hard to get items - do I just contact the player if I see them for sale on the market?

DeletedUser2708

Only if you want to make sure he'll buy them back from you once you're done....