Calling out cowards

DeletedUser

Boy its fun being a builder, its even more fun when some yellow-bellied lily-livered two-bit no-good side-riding coward dueler or soldier beats you up.

Woll4 from TH-Sweden I'm talking about you.

You are pretty manly beating up on the defenseless, do you kick puppies in real life? Maybe you beat up small children and steal their candy.

This thread is intended for builders to vent about the jackholes who beat them up in the name of XP and stealing our money. Maybe you guys should go work real jobs, or at least challenge people who can actually fight.

:mad:

DeletedUser

LOL

I'm a dueler and I dont see the point of this. I'll beat every worker who can give a large amount of xp and mybe money without care. This is the old weast, get your self on your place, lol

DeletedUser

Haven't been attacked yet on this world, have you joined a town OP?

DeletedUser41

Lol, well you will hate me, i am an equal opportunist soldier/dueller. I dont duel for XP, just cash, 0 motivation. I duel anybody.

Like i said on another thread, i fight people with the same XP level or higher than myself. That means you have the same or more skill points to allocate as me.

You choose to do what you do. Other people have that same right. Send your duellers/soldiers out to attack this guy if you are so bothered.

You will get your own back later in the game with your super vigor and re-allocate skills. Just keep a list and dish it out yourself when you are capable but dont moan about it.

Its not much fun for you, but it happens. You just need to handle the situation in a better manor.

Good Luck in your game though. Also, you could try hiring someone for a fee from another town ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a soldier and i attack anyone who will be profitable, builders do high pay/low risk jobs I do high pay /low risk duels, I also attack other classes, but this game is based on profit and Xp so you can't complain if you get attacked and cant defend your self

DeletedUser

I eat workers on my breakfast. Cry about it is useless. I'll continue doing this forever, I rly don't care.

DeletedUser618

Oh wow another whining worker thread. It is part of the game. Learn how to deal with this. Change your dueling stance and aim frequently. Schedule jobs with the big money before you sleep. Get your town duelers busy hitting him first. If they take enough health from him, he will probably leave you alone.

As a builder in W1 (adventurer in W9) I have been hit by many, lost most but have not been hit for much money. I don't like being dueled as a worker and losing but that is part of the game. It would be too boring without some sense of risk and danger.

DeletedUser

A thread intended for workers who need to vent. And here is a bunch of duelers putting him into place. Geeez, it's also a part of the game that workers dont like being dueled - deal with it.

DeletedUser

Builders carry more cash since they can do high paying jobs, so of course you are going to be a target.

It is what it is, find a routine that works, figure out the times the guy hitting you is on and sleep during those times and then work while he is sleeping.

DeletedUser

if you hate a town that attacking your worker & money gather all the time..
1. invite him, let him join your town, and kick him immediately
2. coordinate your dueler & soldier to pass him out once in 2 days. as a worker, you can make a gambit by attacking first and tell your heavy hitter the target's dueling stance. (its okay if you lose as long as all your hitter win and the bad guy passed out)

believe me, its so easy :D

DeletedUser

I'm a builder and i expect to be beaten up. There are a few things you can do bout it.
a) join a town and build thats what builders do.
b) put money in a bank then you wont lose it
c) have powerful friends that love to beat up people that attacks builders
d) have a town that will defend you and go after people that attack you
e) learn not to care and be ready to take a good beating
f) get a notepad and pen and be ready to write down people names that attack you and offer rewards to anyone that can beat them up
g) the most important rule above all else is have fun its part of the game

DeletedUser

In my town, every workers are attacked by other combat class. Not so offen, after every 48 hours we pass them out.

DeletedUser

i go for anyone who my town tells me to atm just go to a saloon and hit everyone i can its indiscriminate :D