Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: None
Cash/Bank Account: Enough$, looking to use it to help build up a town
Highest Attribute: Message Me
1st Highest Skill: Message Me
2nd Highest Skill: Message Me
3rd Highest Skill: Message Me
Intended Character (Iroquois) Build: Fort Soldier (Balanced), With Dueling Skills (Melee)
Personal Requirements/Requests: Fairly experienced player, 4th world, 3rd soldier. I am looking for an active town who has intentions of building up quickly and taking as much territory as possible while maintaining smart, diplomatic ties with other towns in the area but is not considering "brother towns" or what have you. (I can't believe how closely this matches the template). Ideally, I'm looking for a fun, exciting town which offers a great opportunity to grow.

I started this world 3 days after it opened and am looking to catch up a bit on skill-set. I will maintain strong activity and input into the town whether that be a strong mind in the forums, in donations, or in mettle on the battle field. I currently play 3 other worlds, W4 (lvl 54), W10 (lvl 32), and W1 (lvl 18; which I just started). If you have any questions or an invitation, message me preferably in-game. (Yes, that means I won't join you if you just send me an invitation).

:cool:

DeletedUser

Permission to close - unless someone thinks they can provide a better home to me then "The Lost" can. It's a great town. Come check it out if you're interested.

DeletedUser

Recruitment

I have started a new town called Dawg Land and if you are interested in joining you can message me in-game or in the forum. The only requirement is that you are an active member.