Bye Guys

DeletedUser

Its time for me to move on folks.

Like me or not and whether i like you or not have a great life! What ever "class" u choose in RL be ranked 1!!!

be good or good at it folks and have fun! KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE.

DeletedUser16628

Take care Shuffler.Enjoy your new found freedom and all that extra time that you suddenly have.

DeletedUser

Sorry shuffler but I can say only: good riddance.
Charging multibattles a la unhinged is something that doesn't deserve respect. All milk you got before is spilled.

A note to all fort owners/sharers in next fights - noone from CRO alliance will come in any fort fight (unless someone already signed in and won't be online to see the note). We do not support multies of any kind, multiaccs included. To be more precise, we will not come to any of these battles:

Fort name: The White House
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:40 PM

Fort name: GreenFox Saloon
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 5:31 PM

Fort name: TAP Beginning
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 5:41 PM

Fort name: Matterhorn Mountain
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 6:28 PM

Fort name: MJs bungalow
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 6:48 PM

Fort name: NoZd Dont WaitGoGoGo
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 6:50 PM

Fort name: Fort Pyjamas
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 7:09 PM

Fort name: Dolls Brothel
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 8:15 PM

Fort name: The Fortress
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 9:40 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

joxer when are you permanently gonna leave the west??

P.S will miss you shuff.

DeletedUser

joxer when are you permanently gonna leave the west??
I thought everyone knows it especially "superstars" like you. When zeromot duelers cease to exist I'll probably vanish for good. Unless some new abusive strategy emerges that needs an opposition.

There is another way to get rid of me. Persuade me that my "retirement" would serve some greater good. Not with words, although I did enjoy seeing your "BLAH BLAH BLAH" post that got removed for whatever reason aimed to a certain person from the town of unhinged. But with your playing style.

DeletedUser

been gone for quite some time myself, so i missed this but good luck to shuffler.

while he was around he was a great guy to have on your side. always willing to help the lower levels get started and ready and waiting with info and advice like a walking west encyclopedia

unlike certain others, shuffler wasnt one to think he was better or above others, but more treated it like it is a game with the purpose of having fun. what a weirdo hey?

anyways bro, you will be missed by the people that knew you

cheers