buying the premium called higher income using u p b

DeletedUser15641

Proposal:
Buying premium using union pacific bonds.

Current Workaround:
Higher income full premium with no cool down as elmyr suggested.(same as premium players but its just one premium not all)

Details:
This premium(higher income) should be also made available to the players who can't actually afford premium...Due to the opening of u p b shops its really hard and lots of hard days needed to get 2000 u p b with a max. 22 per day which is really hard work to get.So getting that in at least 90 days(apr.2000 u p b bonds).

So i think you guys should let players who are non-premium use the new currency to buy the premium as mentioned with same un real price.

Its because you guys should balance in the giving to both ends of the players.If you don't know what i mean its have good in non-premium players and excellent in premium players so if you guys give non-premium players access this would be great as you guys would close the other thing which is the 5k luck needed.

I also suggest making the dead worlds more fun then the new ones and stop making new ones while the older worlds suffer due to this action.

Visual Aids
None needed.

Summary:
Using the new currency to buy the premium called Higher income which would closes the ability of needing 5k to get 3'rd key and stopping making new worlds please.

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was considering suggestion allowing buying premium with UPBs with a couple of possible limitations.

1. Full premium for 50 UPB, but with a two-week cooldown so you can only have one at a time.

or

2. Half premiums for 50 UPB with no limits.
Income: +25% income
Character advantage: +25% character advantage
Automation: +2 task slots and 10 saved sets
Energy: +25% energy capacity and regen

My reasons were a growing resentment of premium users from non-premium as their advantages increase.

But you need to follow Guidelines for Posting [READ FIRST] in your first post.

DeletedUser15641

I know but unfortunately i don't have time editing and doing all the stuff you guys were doing to let it legal...Its just a lot to put into one.

DeletedUser30224

we guys :)

Okay, I love it,If you can get 15 UPB in a day, then you need 8 days or less to get 100 UPB ... which would give you 2 premiums...you couldn't sustain 4 premiums continuously, but with even 3 premiums you are way better than the premium fella who saves on nuggets and gets only automation and higher income or character premium ... makes sense to give only one premium per 14 days period. I would be very happy with that indeed.

DeletedUser563

it cant be 50 UPB it will need to be 500 UPB per premium feature. Also with other ideas already suggesting a higher UPB income that may also still need to be adjusted.

Ok so yes if the rate is increased else it wont anyway be accepted by Innogames.

DeletedUser

it cant be 50 UPB it will need to be 500 UPB per premium feature. Also with other ideas already suggesting a higher UPB income that may also still need to be adjusted.

Ok so yes if the rate is increased else it wont anyway be accepted by Innogames.

Every idea is completely independent and the details of a separate idea are completely irrelevant. You can't assume that one idea will be implemented and any other ideas should be adjusted accordingly. 500 UPB plus the limitations I suggested would make it completely useless and wouldn't mollify non-premium users whatsoever, but our opinions on costs are also completely irrelevant and will be up to Inno as well so nitpicking prices is pointless. You seem to be under the impression that Inno implements every idea exactly as suggested which isn't even a little bit true. Details will ALWAYS be up to them. The basic idea is all that matters.

DeletedUser563

Yes TUG follow elmyr's advice if you want a idea that might pass get to vote pass there and then gets thrown out by Innogames cause it will shrink their income considerablly : To summarize

Idea - Vote - Innogames decide

If you design a car for say Mercedes Benz you should of course consider their perspective as well . Basic design and program design principles involves considering all the stakeholders which would include INNOGAMES. So please dont get lost in elmyr's semantics. If you dont look at this from Innogames perspective your idea has FAIL written on it from the start.

DeletedUser15641

I said one premium not all of them!And how it will make them lose money?More players would stay and play so that means the advertisements should take care of the cost of my small time idea.

DeletedUser563

I said one premium not all of them!And how it will make them lose money?More players would stay and play so that means the advertisements should take care of the cost of my small time idea.

So existing premium players must now be subjected to ads to finance the non premium players.

How will it cost them money after 6 days I already have 40 UPBS i might get another 2 today. So I that use premium will now buy one premium feature using UPBS. Currently Im not using other premium features like immediate delivery or buying stuff with nuggets so from Innogames perspective their income from me will be been reduced by 25%.

DeletedUser15641

Well no one is paying to advertisements only players who click on em and use their giving do.Second thing you will in future buy more from the u p b shop.As i see a lot are already doing that.

DeletedUser30307

Basically a YES from me.

If it does gets implemented then inno will adjust it to suit their revenue stream, so lets not go down that road from a players perspective :)

DeletedUser15641

Well jakkals is just angry that it might effect his idea but their is a way that his and my idea
pass if inno wants them as they are both good but of course with some edition then all good to go.

DeletedUser

Jakkals, he's not proposing more advertising. Advertising already exists (log out in the game and you'll see the advertisements). Please stay focused on the proposal and stop derailing it ya njub.

Unknown General, with adjustments similar to what Elmyr proposed I think your proposal has merit, but it should be limited to only the four bi-weekly premiums (automation, character bonus, higher income, and more energy), in my opinion. Just a little reworking, but I see it as a means to not only tease non-premium players with a single premium feature at a time, but get them to be more active in order to obtain bonds (more incentive).

DeletedUser563

no tug i am not angry at all. Im just being objective. i really doubt whether they will let us buy nuggets for Upbs unless it is to their benefit. In UBPS terms the reward for the top FF has dropped from 175 UPBS to 11 UPBS. So I dont know this has me extremely baffled.

Stop calling me njub you dont even play the game anymore HS so what do you know.

DeletedUser15641

Its actually is a benefit well not the way of directly doing business but in the way of life which means that you must balance things and its benefiting business indirectly.

DeletedUser

no tug i am not angry at all. Im just being objective. i really doubt whether they will let us buy nuggets for Upbs unless it is to their benefit. In UBPS terms the reward for the top FF has dropped from 175 UPBS to 11 UPBS. So I dont know this has me extremely baffled.
It's not what is done Jakkals, it's what matters in the context of player retention, game balance, and game fun. This proposal (with some reworking) provides motivation for players to be more active, provides a teaser in reward of premium use which may very well increase premium purchase, has the potential to make things more fun to non-premium players, and definitely will make the game more fun if more players are actively doing things to pursue bonds.

Stop calling me njub you dont even play the game anymore HS so what do you know.
Once again, fallacious reasoning. I do play the game, have been playing the game, been playing for years, know the game inside and out, and frankly your claims otherwise are childish. Now stop derailing this proposal.

Its actually is a benefit well not the way of directly doing business but in the way of life.
Huh? Sorry unknown general, that sentence just made no sense. hehe

DeletedUser563

Well Ok what the heck i will give it a YES .
PS: Hellstromm send me your user names in telegram . It would be interesting to see how good you are doing in the game.