Submitted Buying premium using union pacific bonds.

Should this be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 60 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22493

Link to original thread can be found <HERE>.

- There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

- If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers. If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again

------------------------------------------------------

Proposal:
Buying premium using union pacific bonds.

Current Workaround:
Higher income full premium with no cool down as elmyr suggested.(same as premium players but its just one premium not all)

Details:
This premium(higher income) should be also made available to the players who can't actually afford premium...Due to the opening of u p b shops its really hard and lots of hard days needed to get 2000 u p b with a max. 22 per day which is really hard work to get.So getting that in at least 90 days(apr.2000 u p b bonds).

So i think you guys should let players who are non-premium use the new currency to buy the premium as mentioned with same un real price.

Its because you guys should balance in the giving to both ends of the players.If you don't know what i mean its have good in non-premium players and excellent in premium players so if you guys give non-premium players access this would be great as you guys would close the other thing which is the 5k luck needed.

Visual Aids
None needed.

Summary:
Using the new currency to buy the premium called Higher income which would closes the ability of needing 5k to get 3'rd key.

Administration:
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser16628

This should help many of the underfunded players and keep interest in the game.I'm all for it.

DeletedUser15641

I imagine someone who made an idea and do all hard work and after that he votes a no lol.

DeletedUser22493

Hear, hear!

This idea has had plenty of time to be voted on, and with a score of 89.55 Yes votes, I think its safe to say the idea has
PASSED
the vote.

The idea will be sent forward to the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.