Buying loot chest doesn't add to the 500 achievement

DeletedUser34781

hey folks,

can anyone clarify this for me. if the loot chest are in the UPS for 5k points.. why does each purchase not count towards the achievement of buying 500 items from the UPS??

The ach is called "gone mad" and i know its based on bonds..but the description only says buy 500 items from the UPS which should allow buying the chests count for it. I am at 427/500 .

DeletedUser33353

That is not really the UPS, more like the Adventure Store. That and the fact bonds are not used. I am sure that is the reasoning behind it.

asdf124

That is not really the UPS, more like the Adventure Store. That and the fact bonds are not used. I am sure that is the reasoning behind it.
Precisely and they said more to add in it but nothing has been seen since a year.

It will be two years once Halloween event starts since they introduced adventures.

DeletedUser34781

well why is it in shop area once you click shop and under the heading Union Pacific Shop?

upload_2016-9-26_18-39-51.png

DeletedUser26820

Personally, I've never thought of the United Pacific Bond shop, where I go to exchange bonds for belts and chests, to be the same place I go to exchange Veteran Points from adventures for loot chests.
Granted, the route to them is the same in the game, but just because they reside in the same shopping mall doesn't mean they're linked in an expectation that they honor each others business.

Example: My wife goes to Payless Shoes at the mall, buys a pair of shoes and gets her frequent customer card stamped for her next purchase.
It doesn't mean she can walk, inside the mall, down to the Subway Deli and expect that next shoe purchase discount to be applied to a deli sandwich.
Both stores are inside the same building/mall. One purchase or exchange of bonds for the shoes is not related to the veteran points for the sandwich. They're two different businesses. Can't expect those vendors to honor credits at the others business.

This is actually a funny conversation and thread. Thank you for that.

I need some Golf Shop discounts from all my wife's shoe purchases because they're in the same shopping mall :)