Submitted Buy Medallions for Nuggets

• Thread starter DeletedUser30224
  • Start date

Would you like this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser30224

There will be ONE week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 75% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 74.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Proposal
Sell the 4 existing Enhancing medallions in the shop for 6 Nuggets (Suggested) each. (energy, automation, Character, and Income) Bonds not involved.

Details
Many times players want automation on the spot. I do every time I level up and have extra energy before I go to bed. Mine is a simple example of multiple player scenarios where they will want this. This lets players buy an existing product ( not much coding), and they will be spending nuggets at a premium for the one day bonus. ( 6 nuggets times 14 is much higher than the 50 nuggets for 2 weeks existing requirement, (we are talking Enron quality return on investment to Inno)). With players earning nuggets for logging in, this allows everyone to participate.

Abuse Prevention
No problems.

Summary
Sell The 4 medallions; energy, automation, Character, and Income for 6 nuggets ( suggested ) in the shop.

Good for the company; Use creates addicts, people will see the advantages to being premium.
Good for the players too, use in moderation, or use as you like.
No bonds, I know that would not be allowed.

DeletedUser

The title confused me a little, to be honest. I think it would be clearer if the title said "Buy Medallions for Nuggets". Yes from me though.

DeletedUser36011

Voted yes, although I think the nugget amount to purchase should be a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i vote yes too
Pt, they only last for 24hrs not 48hrs and @ 6 nug's a go..
the price would be just right
you can have 5 (of either type) within 2 weeks with the daily 15 nugs log in per week
A no brainer imo... lead the horse to water ;)

DeletedUser36011

i vote yes too
Pt, they only last for 24hrs not 48hrs and @ 6 nug's a go..
the price would be just right
you can have 5 (of either type) within 2 weeks with the daily 15 nugs log in per week
A no brainer imo... lead the horse to water ;)

Yea, I forgot that and realised about 5 minutes after knowing I had made the mistake :D

DeletedUser

There is a small problem... those things are based items from the circus and from the special roulettes.
Only if the inno moves them out of the roulettes, they can became a sellable item from the shop.

( i still have 16 of the automatization and 11 of the character medals... but don´t have a single one of energy and salaries)

DeletedUser8627

I like the idea too, but we sit with one problem. We are reversing the premium system and a company that uses a premium system to gain funds is probably not the best of ideas.

The gaining of nuggets is an exclusive procedure amongst players who use real life cash to gain this currency. With the exception of the daily login bonus, there is a firm stance against players gaining nuggets with the use of free gained items. Even though they are premium orientated items, doesn't mean you are entitled to the nuggets 'worth' of that item.

This idea will fail unfortunately and there won't be a reason for me to even submit it.

I can suggest changing it for bonds maybe, you will probably get a better outcome.

DeletedUser8627

My apologies, I read the idea completely wrong. I had read you would like to sell the medals instead of buying.

I'm sorry.

DeletedUser31931

I was about to post and say, the idea does seem to have confused people slightly because the suggestion is addressed to Inno and not as what the feature would be for the players, maybe edit the proposal in the OP to make it slightly clearer. I voted yes because it allows Inno to make more money whilst giving premium members faster access to things that they want. The only abuse I can see is if people are willing to spend loads then it could become OP but you could maybe put a sale limit on it or something...

DeletedUser22685

I was about to post and say, the idea does seem to have confused people slightly because the suggestion is addressed to Inno and not as what the feature would be for the players, maybe edit the proposal in the OP to make it slightly clearer. I voted yes because it allows Inno to make more money whilst giving premium members faster access to things that they want. The only abuse I can see is if people are willing to spend loads then it could become OP but you could maybe put a sale limit on it or something...

It'd never become OP. The vast majority of nuggets that would be spent on these medals are the ones earned weekly by players who otherwise don't purchase premium. It's far more economical for players who pay for nuggets to simply buy the regular two week premium features, and anyone who spends enough to abuse any premium features has no problem running those four major ones constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

I think this is a good idea. Especially when i know I'll be at work all day, I like to be able to queue 9 hours of work up. My christmas medallions are running short :p

DeletedUser

Doesn't the "Energy bonus medal" provide the user with +50 (or +50%) energy? (besides the extension of energy bar to 150)

That would be abusable, since 100 energy usually costs 18 nuggets, but using this technique, 100 (or 150) energy with be obtainable for 12 nuggets.

DeletedUser

If that is the case, then I would suggest that one medallion should cost more, at the same type of markup.

I leveled up in world 1 just now, and used an automation medallion. :) these are running low, let's pass this thing.

DeletedUser35968

50 energy for 6 nuggets is still a big deal. So I think there should be either a limit on no.of purchases of the medallions or make it random, you only knew which medal you got only after checking the inventory.