Submitted Buy Medallions for Nuggets

Discussion in 'Development Discussions' started by zd3no, Mar 1, 2014.

Share This Page

?

Would you like this idea implemented?

Poll closed Mar 8, 2014.
  1. Yes

85.9%
  2. No

14.1%
  1. zd3no

zd3no Well-Known Member

There will be ONE week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 75% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
    If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 74.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

2. Dark Terror

Dark Terror Guest

The title confused me a little, to be honest. I think it would be clearer if the title said "Buy Medallions for Nuggets". Yes from me though.

3. PtyLtd

PtyLtd Well-Known Member

Voted yes, although I think the nugget amount to purchase should be a little more.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  4. ARANGER

ARANGER Guest

i vote yes too
    Pt, they only last for 24hrs not 48hrs and @ 6 nug's a go..
    the price would be just right
    you can have 5 (of either type) within 2 weeks with the daily 15 nugs log in per week
    A no brainer imo... lead the horse to water ;)

5. PtyLtd

PtyLtd Well-Known Member

Yea, I forgot that and realised about 5 minutes after knowing I had made the mistake :D

6. killado

killado Guest

There is a small problem... those things are based items from the circus and from the special roulettes.
    Only if the inno moves them out of the roulettes, they can became a sellable item from the shop.

( i still have 16 of the automatization and 11 of the character medals... but don´t have a single one of energy and salaries)

7. Da Twista

Da Twista Well-Known Member

I like the idea too, but we sit with one problem. We are reversing the premium system and a company that uses a premium system to gain funds is probably not the best of ideas.

The gaining of nuggets is an exclusive procedure amongst players who use real life cash to gain this currency. With the exception of the daily login bonus, there is a firm stance against players gaining nuggets with the use of free gained items. Even though they are premium orientated items, doesn't mean you are entitled to the nuggets 'worth' of that item.

This idea will fail unfortunately and there won't be a reason for me to even submit it.

I can suggest changing it for bonds maybe, you will probably get a better outcome.

8. Da Twista

Da Twista Well-Known Member

My apologies, I read the idea completely wrong. I had read you would like to sell the medals instead of buying.

I'm sorry.

9. Zemelci

Zemelci Well-Known Member

I was about to post and say, the idea does seem to have confused people slightly because the suggestion is addressed to Inno and not as what the feature would be for the players, maybe edit the proposal in the OP to make it slightly clearer. I voted yes because it allows Inno to make more money whilst giving premium members faster access to things that they want. The only abuse I can see is if people are willing to spend loads then it could become OP but you could maybe put a sale limit on it or something...

10. futurama1001

futurama1001 Well-Known Member

It'd never become OP. The vast majority of nuggets that would be spent on these medals are the ones earned weekly by players who otherwise don't purchase premium. It's far more economical for players who pay for nuggets to simply buy the regular two week premium features, and anyone who spends enough to abuse any premium features has no problem running those four major ones constantly.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  11. Gandalf Greyhame

Gandalf Greyhame Well-Known Member

I think this is a good idea. Especially when i know I'll be at work all day, I like to be able to queue 9 hours of work up. My christmas medallions are running short :p

12. andersmodo

andersmodo Guest

Doesn't the "Energy bonus medal" provide the user with +50 (or +50%) energy? (besides the extension of energy bar to 150)

That would be abusable, since 100 energy usually costs 18 nuggets, but using this technique, 100 (or 150) energy with be obtainable for 12 nuggets.

Zemelci likes this.
  13. mrtelcom

mrtelcom Well-Known Member

If that is the case, then I would suggest that one medallion should cost more, at the same type of markup.

I leveled up in world 1 just now, and used an automation medallion. :) these are running low, let's pass this thing.

14. dutchdarky

dutchdarky Member

@adnersmodo, not true. the medallions give 50 energy extra, and also refill 'only' 50 energy

Zemelci likes this.
  15. *Anoop*

*Anoop* Well-Known Member

50 energy for 6 nuggets is still a big deal. So I think there should be either a limit on no.of purchases of the medallions or make it random, you only knew which medal you got only after checking the inventory.

Zemelci likes this.