P&P Bulls-Eye - Big Whiskey?

DeletedUser16628

You'all got jokes I see and laughing cleanses the soul, But know I fear not any of you accept that sneaky castro fella one tough son of a gun.B-d you know what you can go do right?evening folks.

DeletedUser

You'all got jokes I see and laughing cleanses the soul, But know I fear not any of you accept that sneaky castro fella one tough son of a gun.B-d you know what you can go do right?evening folks.
Im not english, but it seems to have nothing to do with the fact, that builders should not be touched by duelers...except for the ones ordered to atack or being high ranked duelers...

DeletedUser

B-d you know what you can go do right?evening folks.

I have no idea what you mean, would you please elaborate?

I hear you are dueling our builders again so you got a visit from Lumbersmack. How did that work out for you?

DeletedUser

I can't understand why you are posting in this thread at all. You obviously have nothing to do with Bulls-Eye, or any of the internal drama they are going through.

But on the other hand, it is quite amusing so please don't stop. Love the fact that Bovine knocked you out.. ;)

DeletedUser

I can't understand why you are posting in this thread at all. You obviously have nothing to do with Bulls-Eye, or any of the internal drama they are going through.

But on the other hand, it is quite amusing so please don't stop. Love the fact that Bovine knocked you out.. ;)
Exactly...

As i first seen his post, i wondered, wow this guy is a tough one, he must be high profile dueler...that made me look at his profile...well was i dissapointed:)

Well, i think workers are a great bunch, they make us duelers buy good weapons:), so i only atacked 2 workers in my career (1 by mistake:)
As for the thread, D.S., i think this one went miles of its course:)

DeletedUser

I have no idea what you mean, would you please elaborate?

I hear you are dueling our builders again so you got a visit from Lumbersmack. How did that work out for you?

Yes I hear he dueled LT-Dan twice, then Lumbersmack made him look stupid, what was it 36 HP loss for Lumber against 900 & KO for Infiniti?

At least dadevo has 1200ish health, 900 is pretty crappy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It isn't as funny as Dadevo coming out of KO for 10 minutes, dueling a 'Trix builder and getting KO'd again. That is priceless.

DeletedUser

That was awesome! I was there to duel Mezonis (who does not exist in a perpetual coma) and saw Dadevo come off ko. So I canceled the duel I was in the middle of and dueled him. I checked three minutes later to make sure he was still awake (Dadevo has a touch of narcolepsy) and he was knocked out! That has to be a record!

DeletedUser

That was awesome! I was there to duel Mezonis (who does not exist in a perpetual coma) and saw Dadevo come off ko. So I canceled the duel I was in the middle of and dueled him. I checked three minutes later to make sure he was still awake (Dadevo has a touch of narcolepsy) and he was knocked out! That has to be a record!

hehe...

DeletedUser

Yes i got smashed by your level 59 dueling level 85 builder. I normally hit him for around 1000 and he may hit me once or twice. WOW was in for a supprise. I was trying to get my biggest total damage so i went for the head all rounds except 1. I didnt notice he had the hernando sword and must have done a massive points change.
I was waiting for my 48 hours to end and as soon as it did i attacked. 10 mins later i was in the hotel and waiting for another 48 hours.
I may have set a new record with that effort.

DeletedUser

Got something to add to this, Elmyr? Or would you rather talk through the reputation menu? LOL.