buildin an army

DeletedUser

CMT here, headin all the way N.W.. Lookin to rustle up a sidearm and hoss. Dunno what to make o'this yet, but it seems perdy fun. Any groundpounders wanna join my little convoy, I'll be just north o' Musteria for about 18 hours, then moving on. I'll keep postin to leave a trail to follow. Stoppin to work as much as possible along the way, so it should take some time.

DeletedUser13020

Uhh....so is there no specific reason to follow you around? Just following you to follow you? Seems a bit pointless if you ask me.

DeletedUser

I'd try and make an army in a town full of fighters, but I'm only lvl 15.

DeletedUser

I'm a level 1. I don't much figure that anyone worth their salt in skills is gonna take me up on the offer, but maybe there's a few random newbs out their like-minded. Not too concerned if not, just thought it'd be a good introduction post.

Anyways, gives me somethin ta write. So, I'm headed for Shalako, grab a hot & a cot, & sell my junk. Then onward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13020

Well, you just cant have a whole thread for yourself to just post where you are at what you are doing there and where you are going next like it's your little blog. So I guess this can be categorized as a recruitment thread. Instead of closing/deleting this thread, I will move this to the recruitment section. Rules there are, you cannot post in your own thread to bump it more often than once a week. If you want to update your thread without bumping it, you will have to simply edit your last post instead of making and entirely new post so you don't bump it too early. If anyone wants to join along side with you, they can contact you in game. Recruitment threads aren't for back and forth chit chat.

DeletedUser16008

Sorry but i found that highly amusing. the thought of loads of people just slapping from one side of the map to the other in unison.

Maybe you can all do the same job at the same spot too... kinda like a traveling commune more than a town. maybe there is some merit in it if your an adventurer. Set up a chat room and off you go, no idea what youd talk about tho.... sore feet probably and rare finds.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Well, in that case, you might as well delete it. If I decide to follow through with the info ya gave me, I'll just start a new one. Thanx though.

DeletedUser

or yah could just leave it up. Guess I'll just post here freely then. FTR

DeletedUser

Victor I'm right there with ya.

Obviously in for a very long trip.

Where are you now Creenen, I'm hoping on, I don't wanna miss this train.