Builders Union

DeletedUser15302

This is to announce the formation of the first Builders Union of world 10. I for one am getting completely sick of being a pure builder in this world, here is some interesting trivia; liquid that they used to tann leather in was called pure and was made up mainly of dog faeces, this is pretty much how we are treated in this world.

I wish to propose an alliance of workers who will now spend the next four levels of skills and attributes points in duelling skills to make us slightly less soft targets when it comes to being attacked, you may include this tag in your profile thread so the duellers will know that you are not completely defenceless and might go and find someone else to pick on.

Since the poll on here lists about 70% of the people replying that workers are the easy and best way to level up, we should make a stand. If your town leader objects to this I say we tell them to go stick it and start our own town, as the only protection we seem to recieve results in our duellers going and attacking their builders, a rather vicious cycle which leads to us being permanently beaten down. Its time for the workers to rise up and demand better treatment in this world and if the only way to achieve that is through training in arms then so be it.

Post in this thread if you wish to be a part of the world ten builders union. Duelers you allready do enough damage in the world stay out of this thread.

DeletedUser15302

Actually no it has nothing to do with that, does it say infraction junction? No it doesnt, so why would it have something to do with infraction junction?

It has to do with the 6 other towns attacking me and fellow builders not because of a war, not because we did anything to them just because we are high level pure builders who are easy to hit that's all.

DeletedUser

How hard is it to find a quest which requires you to duel, get knocked out on purpose when you have 0 or very little energy, and repeat every 2 days.

You can keep this going as long as you need.

Worker stupid worker scum deserve whatever you get!

DeletedUser1105

I don't think your idea will have much effect. Yes, spending the next four levels worth of skill points will help you. But you have to remember that duelers and soldiers will also be spending the next four levels (and every level after that too) on duel skills, so it really won't make much difference in the long run.

And does this need a union? What will the union do, if it is not a town of players, but made up of members of towns across the world?

DeletedUser15302

How hard is it to find a quest which requires you to duel, get knocked out on purpose when you have 0 or very little energy, and repeat every 2 days.

You can keep this going as long as you need.

Worker stupid worker scum deserve whatever you get!

Actually its quite hard, the worker quest duels are designed to be easy so that workers can win them, we tried this tactic in our town and unfortunately if you are pure builder then you cannot follow the quest through enough to find a fighter tough enough to take you down everytime, but judging by the end of your response you are another dueler who cannot read and decided to make yourself just a little bit more annoying...

DeletedUser15302

I don't think your idea will have much effect. Yes, spending the next four levels worth of skill points will help you. But you have to remember that duelers and soldiers will also be spending the next four levels (and every level after that too) on duel skills, so it really won't make much difference in the long run.

And does this need a union? What will the union do, if it is not a town of players, but made up of members of towns across the world?

I didn't say invincible I said tougher than the others who choose to remain pure, its an idea for builders to get slightly tougher. and yeah you can belong to this and be a part of different towns, so that if your leader kicks you out because you strayed from the slaves path of pure buildery then other members of the union can help you find a home somewhere else, didn't say there arent kinks in this plan but these can be ironed out...

DeletedUser

Actually its quite hard, the worker quest duels are designed to be easy so that workers can win them, we tried this tactic in our town and unfortunately if you are pure builder then you cannot follow the quest through enough to find a fighter tough enough to take you down everytime, but judging by the end of your response you are another dueler who cannot read and decided to make yourself just a little bit more annoying...

There are plenty of quests other than your class designated quest line that offer a dueling npc. Just because your too lazy/stupid to find one does not mean it doesn't exist.

DeletedUser

Actually yes there are but not many and some of them have requirements that you may not be able to get if you are a pure builder, and as for your insulting language so far go stick your head up your ass because I am not stupid just sick of being attacked and your glorious solution does not always work so big middle finger to you jackass.

My solution works perfectly. It's just that you're too stupid/lazy to do it.

Took me exactly 2 minutes, here's are beginner quests(read: worker accessible) that offer the chance to duel an npc:

Introduction
Manhunt(2 npc duels)
Waupee's Grandfather
Unforgiven

So here we have 4 quests which offer npc's to duel, and all of these before you even hit level 20!

So what was that about them being hard to get?

DeletedUser

I WON those fights that can be gained from quests that I GET from being a pure builder. You CANNOT get some of these quests as a pure builder because you do NOT have the skills to do the quests that pre-requisite them. And you just had to turn a thread for workers into your own little flame war didnt you? Why not just go somewhere else if you dont like this topic?

Well that's your own fault for not thinking ahead though, isn't it?

All of the jobs in the 4 quests mentioned above are easily accessible for any classes regardless of build(you might have to buy a few starter items, that's all).

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

guys....i used to be a pure builder with 200+ cp on W2 and i know how it's like to
face constant attacks

and, the ONLY, skill which workers need to put in to be good defenders is aim
when you workers put points in strength, you get "free" vigot, toughness and health!
all these are the esstinal skills for a good vigor dueler

DeletedUser

guys....i used to be a pure builder with 200+ cp on W2 and i know how it's like to
face constant attacks

and, the ONLY, skill which workers need to put in to be good defenders is aim
when you workers put points in strength, you get "free" vigot, toughness and health!
all these are the esstinal skills for a good vigor dueler

Exactly, later in the game you will also see former pure workers respeced to duelin running around with hernando sword, causing havoc. I bet we won't hear them whining then, will we?(or maybe we will - they whine a lot).

DeletedUser

Toko didn't you start as a pure builder in 9? And you're now a hell of a high level? So obviously it seems that builders can survive being attacked by people and then respec later in life

DeletedUser

Oh wait til I get a faster horse. I'm so traveling to the East side of the map to get me some of the potty mouth builder action.

DeletedUser

Toko didn't you start as a pure builder in 9? And you're now a hell of a high level? So obviously it seems that builders can survive being attacked by people and then respec later in life

Exactly, Started as a pure builder, now I'm 9 on the exp rankings and around 47 in the dueling rankings. This just shows you those whining workers have it easy, if only they stopped whining and thought for a second.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

man world 10 has been nothing but workers complaining, if you dont wanna get dueled dont join a town, its as simple as that.

DeletedUser

unclesamstop-whining.jpg

DeletedUser

John speaks the truth. Too bad ive already given you too much rep... =(

Would you workers be quiet already, no ones going to stop.

DeletedUser13113

What I don't get is why every two-bit dueler/soldier/fighter has to come onto this posting and proclaim the whole "Stop Whining!" thing. I read the initial post, and he's not whining. He's trying to come up with a solution to help battle the constant dueling of his pure builders. I've read the posts where builders are whining, and those posts follow the definition of whining:

whining: to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way

The OP is trying to solve a problem, something a whiner doesn't do. His original post wasn't complaining or sniveling about being dueled, it was a post FOR other builders.

The OP wasn't writing asking people to stop dueling. I know, more often than not when a builder posts on the forum, it's usually to decry the treatment they are receiving. But I think it's smart that a builder is trying to do something to ebb the dueling on his builders. Will it work? I don't think so. But all the posts that say he's whining and wanting people to stop dueling, READ HIS POST AGAIN! He's not doing that.