build a town

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi

how i can build a town and how i can take a ghost town?
how i can find Fancy Shoes in world 6?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are not part of a town find a blue circle that has a shovel in it. Click on it and build the town. It will take you $300, 80 energy points and 8 hours.

If you want to take over a ghost town you look for the ghost town you want put in the town name and click construct. It will take you $300, 80 energy points and 8 hours.

You can not be part of a town for either one.

As far as the fancy shoes you can go into the Weststats.com and look for them under the town section. Make sure you buy them before you make your own town.

PS- Wrong section. Should be under questions.

DeletedUser

do i have to have 300$ in cash or it can be taken in the bank account?

i use Weststats.com but is not working. he gimme over 40 town you have it but when i search the town name in the ranking, he didnt find the town or the fancy shoes are not there. please help

DeletedUser

do i have to have 300$ in cash or it can be taken in the bank account?

It will be in cash as you can not be part of a town.

i use Weststats.com but is not working. he gimme over 40 town you have it but when i search the town name in the ranking, he didnt find the town or the fancy shoes are not there. please help

Make sure it is set to W6 on the top right hand corner.

DeletedUser

The fancy shoes come out on level 9 of the tailor. This means as an outsider you can not see them because you can see 2 levels below the current shop level.

The shoes cost $5600 and require you to be a level 45 before you can wear them.

DeletedUser

tailor can go to level 11!?!?!?!? when i check in my town i cant go higher than 10...

DeletedUser11353

tailor can go to level 11!?!?!?!? when i check in my town i cant go higher than 10...
No it can`t. This means that you cannot see goods in foreign towns 2 levels below it`s actual level so if someone has tailor lvl 10 you can only see goods up to lvl8

DeletedUser

ok. if fancy shoes are only available at tailor level 11 and i cant see more than level 8 how i can find them????

Status
Not open for further replies.