Bugs

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having trouble finishing quests because of bugs? I ask because I don't know if it's me or the game.:(

DeletedUser

Several of them:

Daily Goal (Mentor)
Shaman (Waupee's Grandfather)

Had trouble with Lazy Deputy yesterday, but today that one is resolved. I thought it was a lag problem, but it's more than that.

DeletedUser

i can't accept any quests. I tried deleting quests thinking I had too many, but it won't let me accept a new quest and now I have none.:(

DeletedUser13513

The only trouble I had with the quests was when I didn't have the quest tracker open. If you haven't opened that then it is worth a try.

DeletedUser31532

i can't accept any quests. I tried deleting quests thinking I had too many, but it won't let me accept a new quest and now I have none.:(

Check your "quest book" icon to the right of your avatar picture. Make sure you've actually deleted/cancelled the others.

DeletedUser

Fosdike was right, all of the problems were because you have to have the quest tracker in use. If quests don't work without it, it shouldn't be optional.

DeletedUser

Here's a strange one...

I have experienced the quest bug's...I just cancel them through the use of the quest book located to the right off your character Avatar lol..not exactly funny but still...it get's stranger...I just got duelled up in Ghost town' doing 2 exploration job's with 90 Stamina' I was blasted at 12:25, duelled an NPC at 12:45 and go ko,d with 5 Stamina left and 54 Health points left and sent back to Nazereth lol...now, that,s a bug