New bug at the quest 'burning spirit of the past'

claire

Both, the handkerchief and the comb can be used by male only. So, being a female player I can't use one of the items to enter the next quest starting at Waupee

Last edited:

Al35ul

The comb is the female item but it's bugged,will be fixed with the next update.

Last edited:

PrancingPurplePony

since the problem was found and reported in Beta last week and the update to fix it there was finally released Monday, it would have been nice to incorporate the fix before going live in .net. And that includes the later bug in that same quest that included a requirement for items that don't exist.

DeletedUser37209

10 Stones for solving the quest "Quickly, wake up!". Where can Stones be found?
Looking at The West Calculator, this is the info: http://tw-calc.net/quests/group/199#3127
10 Pebbles it says, got 10 pebbles, but no go on solving that quest...either fix this or have the quest giver give better info/hints in the description of the quest?!

kuro90

10 Stones for solving the quest "Quickly, wake up!". Where can Stones be found?
Looking at The West Calculator, this is the info: http://tw-calc.net/quests/group/199#3127
10 Pebbles it says, got 10 pebbles, but no go on solving that quest...either fix this or have the quest giver give better info/hints in the description of the quest?!

Will be fixed in the next update, the 10 stones will be replaced with 10 Pebbles and you will be able to finish the questline.

DeletedUser

Will be fixed in the next update, the 10 stones will be replaced with 10 Pebbles and you will be able to finish the questline.

Personally I think this warrants a concise Saloon chat topic on all worlds. Players are getting increasingly frustrated about this. Including an exact schedule for the update would be an additional courtesy.

Son o Norm

The stones have been replaced by pebbles and I have met the other requirements of "Quickly, Wake Up!" but still can't complete. :-(

DeletedUser35945

I'm encountering a similar issue, i'm not able to close the quest, because i'm not able to access the quest giver although i'm in the right time schedule and everything is completed. Please see attachments.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 09.50.51.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 09.50.51.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 09.51.18.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 09.51.18.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 09.52.12.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 09.52.12.png
    261.1 KB · Views: 11

Slygoxx

The time requirement is a bit weird for this quest, so it might suggest otherwise, but the quest is no longer available unfortunately.

Protasov

The time requirement is a bit weird for this quest, so it might suggest otherwise, but the quest is no longer available unfortunately.

Wait, so the quest line "Burning spirits of the past!" is no longer available? I JUST TODAY was finally able to obtain the three "Disappearing ink" to complete the second quest in the chain....and was wondering why I couldn't turn it in.

Great.

DeletedUser15368

Timed quests - peak The-West content that everyone absolutly loved since 2009. /s