Buff higher level fortguns

DeletedUser35262

Hello everyone

As someone who loves to play some fortbattles ( espicially with a leadership build) I kinda get annoyed by the similarity in guns. From level 95 to 138 I always have to use the modified precise musket and from level 139 onwards, leadership players use the precise single shot rifle.

I'd love to be able to have a variety in gun choices without being "punished" for using them. This can only be done if we buff the damage from some of the higher rated guns. For example: The precise double barrel shotgun (level 133) has a lower average damage than the precise modified musket ( level 95). The same counts for the highest leveled gun being the modified precise winchester which has a lower average damage than the precise single shot rifle.

In my opinion we miss out on a big opportunity by making only the precise single shot so powerful. It would be great to see 3 types of usable guns in the end-game. One with consistent damage, one with a huge luck factor and the other one just in between.

The simple change would be ( remember that I will only talk about the precise ones, the rusty and normal will get a little boost aswell) to buff the double barrel shotgun to 1-580, making the gun a 2-870 at level 5. Aswell as making the modified precise winchester a 315-315 gun, which gives it 473-473 at level 5. It seems fair to be that the highest leveled gun has the highest average damage.

PS: Yes I know that it can be quite frustrating when you get popped with a high damage roll from the shotgun, but on the other hand you could also get lucky and only get damaged by 50. Also I didn't say anything about the precise trade musket. Following my theory it should also be boosted, I just wanted to keep it simple by making 3 types of guns.

Feel free to discuss in the comments!