Brown shawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am searching everywhere for the brown shawl, does any town have it?

DeletedUser

Construction, why else? All the brown items are construction focused equipment.

DeletedUser

It has the +10 vigor I need to do a job. My town doesnt have it, so I was wanting to know if anybody did yet, and if so could I come to your town to buy it?

DeletedUser

You can't see in general stores past level 8 unless you belong to the town.

DeletedUser

then look in towns with level 11 g store. some towns even advertise about it too

DeletedUser

then look in towns with level 11 g store. some towns even advertise about it too

there's no such thing as a lvl 11 general store which means you can't see which town has it if you're an outsider.

kroesus said:
Construction, why else? All the brown items are construction focused equipment.

that's wrong lol. for headgear alone, brown cap, brown felt hat, brown stetson, brown leather hat, brown top hat, brown headband, brown wooly hat don't offer construction bonuses. get your facts right before you make a statement.

lynnpewitt said:
I am searching everywhere for the brown shawl, does any town have it?

That's because you can't see items which are found in a lvl 9 general store.

Now for some correct facts :

Brown Shawl is most useful for melee duelers. It offers a good vigor bonus as mentioned below and a usefull appearance bonus needed when on the offensive. It offers a bigger number of points bonus in dueling skills. The 2nd biggest is the golden buffalo.

DeletedUser

got confused about the lvl 11 thing.....send a telegram to some town founders in towns with lvl 10 g store. they might answer u

DeletedUser

Skye....

Come message me if ya are in the neighborhood

The whole town listing is there. Spread the word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.