briscoe vs world 14

DeletedUser1121

Why is this world called Briscoe, but if i want to log in it is called World 14?
Someone got his consistency all wrong :)

DeletedUser

Now it says briscoe county

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They should just keep Briscoe & drop the county. I know it's a insignificant minor thing, but it looks untidy & unprofessional.

DeletedUser15302

They should just keep Briscoe & drop the county. I know it's a insignificant minor thing, but it looks untidy & unprofessional.

Oh good now he's telling the west people how they should be presenting things, just don't give up do you?

DeletedUser

Oh good now he's telling the west people how they should be presenting things, just don't give up do you?
If you wish to carry over your little disputes from other worlds then that's your problem because I couldn't care less.

DeletedUser15302

If you wish to carry over your little disputes from other worlds then that's your problem because I couldn't care less.

No no there is no dispute I just think your an over opinionated jerk and it shows wherever you post/write something.

DeletedUser

No no there is no dispute I just think your an over opinionated jerk and it shows wherever you post/write something.

i think you two should pm each other your going off-topic.

any-ways it does look stupid on the start page although i suspect they will change it at some-point soon. (probably the next up-date)

DeletedUser15513

Warlord,

I like it that you are opinionated jerk and keep it up.

I agree with you that They should keep Briscoe & drop the county.

DeletedUser

its vice versa for me. if i want to join its World 14, when I log in to play its Briscoe lol

DeletedUser15513

Yeah, I could care less what they call it. World 14, Briscoe County, Briscoe. I play it just the same, They could name it Robust Tangy Nuts I would still play the world.

DeletedUser

its vice versa for me. if i want to join its World 14, when I log in to play its Briscoe lol

lol, they made an announcement that they would call it Briscoe County in the first place. Why you didn't read it I can only call ignorance for they always make announcements regarding new worlds.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I could care less what they call it. World 14, Briscoe County, Briscoe. I play it just the same, They could name it Robust Tangy Nuts I would still play the world.

You COULD care less? SO THAT MEANS YOU DO CARE WHAT THEY NAME IT!

I'm not trying to be an opinionated jerk here, but PLEASE, when you don't care about something, you COULDN'T care less about it.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU REALLY JUST SAID!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Actually not possible. I blocked him after his abusive messages.
(Nah I didn't go crying to a admin or anything, it wasn't worth that).
You two can block each other's posts too. And I don't care if you're an over-opinionated jerk, you're still Aussie :laugh:

And for the record, I've always said couldn't care less :p

But back on-topic... I've thought since when I first came back from holidays and saw that World 14 had appeared out of nowhere that it should say Briscoe County or Briscoe on the login page. Just could cause confusion with some people and as Desi said, is inconsistent.

DeletedUser15302

Actually not possible. I blocked him after his abusive messages.
(Nah I didn't go crying to a admin or anything, it wasn't worth that).

Well that's ok I blocked you too, if you think that was abusive then I really really doubt you are from anywhere in Australia...