Briscoe County Trading Thread

DeletedUser25379

Is anyone going to sell the lump of dirt on the market because I will pay a lot for it. I am at Black Diamond so you would have to sell to everyone. I will go up to $50000 for the lump.

DeletedUser

Post Your market offers here, whether it be a cheap Pillow or an amazing offer on a Hat
Advertise here- to find gr8 deals and alert people to yours Sales

DeletedUser

i think it better to list things that you want/need, and things you have to offer so that 2 people can arrange a trade of sorts.

example

i have a piece of note part 1 and i am nowhere even close to clearing forest to find the bloody rag so am looking for the parasol

anyone interested pm me here because i am under a different name in briscoe

DeletedUser

Good idea

I have a Pillow- i am willing to sell to anyone who offers me by PM about $2500 OR I will place an auction on it tomorrow if i get no response

Looking for?
I am looking for a Bear ( sleepyhead Fort Weapon)

DeletedUser

There is a 20,000 dollar immediate purchase on it in the market now.

DeletedUser

4 sale--part of note 2

im listing this hard to find item on the market....for rite now price of 10000 and a minimum bid fo 7500

DeletedUser

Stone do the clearing forest jobs that is where note 2 is you can get buddy

DeletedUser

70000$ for the golden revolver

ok, since someone already said that golden revolver itself cannot be sold, I would like to get a lump of dirt for 20000$.
(Don't really know the price, but I saw someone sell it at the price).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

golden revolver and all items that you can get only once on the world - cannot be sold on the market.

DeletedUser3543

golden revolver and all items that you can get only once on the world - cannot be sold on the market.

Utterly false information.

You can only get Hernando's once - by way of a quest - and that can be sold.

Same with Belle Starr's.

It is true however that for some unexplained reason, the dev's have decided that only the lump of dirt can be sold, and all other constituent parts of the revolver cannot.

DeletedUser

Same with Belle Starr's.

It is true however that for some unexplained reason, the dev's have decided that only the lump of dirt can be sold, and all other constituent parts of the revolver cannot.

thx, changing the first thread

DeletedUser

Same with Belle Starr's.

Yes - your information is utterly false.

You can get both Hernando and Belle Star 873465293465841723657263437518547123 times.
Oops. 873465293465841723657263437518547122 times to be precise.

DeletedUser3543

Yes - your information is utterly false.

You can get both Hernando and Belle Star 873465293465841723657263437518547123 times.
Oops. 873465293465841723657263437518547122 times to be precise.

How?

You need to open a quest with parts 1 and 2 of the note to get Hernandos.

You can only open the quest once, then it becomes a completed quest!

DeletedUser20647

Cash battle for the sword, and the BS Deringer can be found on luck jobs... or cash battles.

This is another item that you can find more than once.

DeletedUser

Gaga, you're forgetting that even hernando sword can be found on jobs on worlds 11-14.

DeletedUser

You tried it and you failed?
Any item you can get in push fort fights can drop from a job. Any.
Now... The only question is how to make it happen. I mustn't say, because every time I say it, I get warned/infracted because I can't control my rage over that. ;)

DeletedUser

Selling Walking Stick

I am selling my walking stick telegram me to talk money :)

DeletedUser

I had a few lumps on World 6. Only the one left on the market though.