Briscoe County Trading Thread

DeletedUser15699

Buying : wood,granite blocks,flour,salmon,cooking pots,jugs,corn,sugar,oranges,charcoal, crab meat,lotus flower,semi precious stones, corn, beans,pans,ham, t bone steaks, grain,saltpeter,rum, tequila,barries,bluebarries,turkey,coal,tobacco PM me if you have anything for sale.

DeletedUser

charcoal needed

I'm fatwallet and my town is Town Of Homer

Hi, i need some charcoal and lead.
Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Adrian.:)

DeletedUser

Looking to sell all my duplicate items at the normal shop cost. No mark-up. So if the item says Buy for: $500 Sell for: $250, I'm selling for the $500. It's more than what I'll get from selling it to the Flying Merchant.

Message me with a list of what you need.

DeletedUser15699

Looking for Harmonica's knee breeches. If you know who has them PM me in here or game. Offering 200k Ty

DeletedUser

granite and cotton

if anyone has any cotton or granite they want to sell, please feel free to telegram me with your price. Any crazy prices like I have seen on the market will be ignored.

Thank you.:rolleyes:

ingame name: Red the 2nd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

once again am here buying billy the kids leg guards george cooks army pants am offering about 200000 please telegram abskay ingame

DeletedUser

[report=60102613242cd7d22f]Job report: Work as a traveling merchant[/report]

On the market.

DeletedUser

Buying the following Items:
Beaver Skins, Buffalo Skins, Coyote Teeth, Eagle Feathers, Rounds, Rum, Saltpeter, Seeds and Whiskey

Oh and Steel Lined Boxes.

DeletedUser15699

Buying harmonica' knee breeches PM me if you wanna sell.
PS: Oh yea and also this stuff:
Buying : wood,granite blocks,flour,salmon,cooking pots,jugs,corn,sugar,oranges,charcoal, crab meat, corn, beans,pans,ham, t bone steaks, grain,saltpeter,rum, buffalo skins, beaver skins, coyote tooth, tequila, barries, bluebarries ,turkey, coal, tobacco, rounds, whiskey

DeletedUser

Buying the following Items:
Beaver Skins, Buffalo Skins, Coyote Teeth, Eagle Feathers, Rounds, Rum, Saltpeter, Seeds and Whiskey

Oh and Steel Lined Boxes.
Still need these.

Plus I've just put a Billy's Peacemaker on the market.

DeletedUser

Selling some rubbish I get daily from 1 hour jobs. Feel free to message me and ask me what you want. Black caps, corns, wheat, club, clothing...

DeletedUser

Prepare Rose Water instructions, Sam Houston's Belt and Harmonica's Knee Breeches on the market.