Bring Roland Deschain Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

once agian derek you have no thought either, i was referring in the quote to the system available to "appeal" against the ban, i doubt people here can do anything bout except maybe appeal for him through the same system :) we all aiming for the same objective here derek, bring roland back :)

OMG!

DeletedUser

Total agreement for wanting Roland back. I saw his side on a lot of occasions and enjoyed his responses. There is also the fact he was more than handy when it came to duelling, too.

DeletedUser

we definitely need roland back. i couldn't come on these forums for like a month, and i missed nothing. thats bad. im not sure if it was my absence or rolands that resulted in the boring forums, but since im back and i haven't seen much excitement, im going to assume that its because roland isn't here. we really do need him back.

DeletedUser

im sorry for the double post but otherwise we won't have any new posts in this forum!!! do you see what we mean mods!!! you banned the life of the party!!! bring him back!!!!

DeletedUser14006

im sorry for the double post but otherwise we won't have any new posts in this forum!!! do you see what we mean mods!!! you banned the life of the party!!! bring him back!!!!

I second that motion :)

This is where Diggo will probably lock the thread, but I hope before he does that the mods can find it in themselves to overturn Rolands ban as he is widely missed here by many friends and ingame enemies alike.

DeletedUser3543

I second that motion :)

This is where Diggo will probably lock the thread, but I hope before he does that the mods can find it in themselves to overturn Rolands ban as he is widely missed here by many friends and ingame enemies alike.

+1 :)

Diggo11

That tends to happen when you do exactly the opposite to the warning on the prior page ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.